ADVERTISEMENT

@GMU Game Thread - Sat 230PM - USA Network

We're officially in trouble. Getting beat on both sides of the ball.

I think this is almost a meaningless game. No shot that-large either way and still 1 seed and already got to enjoy net cutting. Tough spot on road against a very good home team and we are a bit tired emotionally I suspect. Hope we find a way but no biggie to me if we don’t.

I think this is almost a meaningless game. No shot that-large either way and still 1 seed and already got to enjoy net cutting. Tough spot on road against a very good home team and we are a bit tired emotionally I suspect. Hope we find a way but no biggie to me if we don’t.
Looks like the team feels that way too

Reactions: SpiderRick
Got our ass handed to us today. Time to start another winning streak. Stuff happens. Not surprising, other than the score.
I agree. Have to just move forward and run the table in tourney.

Just flat and bad fundamentals today. Probably worse loss in conference. I think worse than vs VCU and also Mass. and not just score differential but more in execution.

Reactions: fatherspider
Yes, best to lose this one as you described it and not the next one.

Reactions: PalmTreeSpidUR
Feel like every time we play in Fairfax the refs are worse than usual. Remember the game in 2022 when we got hosed by the no call Oduro travel? Dude took 4 stops with no call to send it to OT
I dunno. Refs most of second half of season have been consistently bad. No worse today than other recent games. We hurt ourselves more than refs today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT