ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread / VCU #2 Sat 6pm CBS sports network - Redout

UR can be the school where a court storm happens every game. That can be our thing. Who wouldn't want to play here with that kind of enthusiastic student support? But every game it would have to be different - one game everyone does a log roll out onto the court, next game cartwheel court storm, game after that leapfrog storm. We'll be on tv every game for an entire season. Guaranteed at large bid no matter what our record.

Then when we DON'T storm the court after beating VCU, it's the ultimate dis.

Let's think big-picture here.
How about riding quidditch brooms onto the court?

What a game, crazy talent on that team.
Ced looked like a pro until his knees gave out senior year.
Deion hitting threes, coming in - pre back injury - was a crazy leaper too. Terry Allen, Brothers, K0. Robbins doing his thing. And the court storm :)

Deion was better with the Kid N Play look. Terry Allen always had a very unique running style, esp his arms/hands. Fun to see again. Loved Ced and K0.

We need to get those fans sitting by the bench who were in basically every 2nd half shot back at RC today.

Yeah. If you're going to take out a Dookie, do a better job of it. I'm shocked Filipowski didn't flop while trying to take a charge.
I’d hate to see court storming have one of our players injured. Freak things happen, and the safety of our players is number 1. Two minutes of celebration isn’t worth the risk to players.

No court storming. Act like we're supposed to win. No deer in the headlights look.

Is anybody at the RC yet or will be soon? How’s the atmosphere looking. 6pm local tip means the students should be out in full force and loud (drunk)

Reactions: urfan1
What a game, crazy talent on that team.
Ced looked like a pro until his knees gave out senior year.
Deion hitting threes, coming in - pre back injury - was a crazy leaper too. Terry Allen, Brothers, K0. Robbins doing his thing. And the court storm :)
I am wearing my rugby jersey today, in case there is a court scrumming…

Is anybody at the RC yet or will be soon? How’s the atmosphere looking. 6pm local tip means the students should be out in full force and loud (drunk)
Surprised 6pm is the last A10 game of the day...

15 minutes to charge my phone and I’m on the road…

For the 8 minutes there…

if it runs over, they started our UD game on CBS Sports dot com, I think. I'd expect same here if so, so keep an eye on the program alerts.

Trying both on the app and my computer and it's still playing the SLU game. So annoying.

Hunt needs to continue to attack if Nelson is guarding him. Need to start hitting some shots

Those watching on CBS sports are going to miss like 25% of the game. A10 needs to have all game on espn+, traditional TV is just not a good option anymore.

We're totally out of sorts on offense. Playing out very similar to the first game.

Quinn going to the locker room. Anybody see what happened?

Edit: he’s back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT