ADVERTISEMENT

Fordham

Larson really is a gem. Been very impressed by him this year.

We won't be able to keep him, too many big schools can use a kicker.

I thought Fordham was the worst team in football. Now I think we have that honor. Are you guys still blaming the Rocco holdovers?

No coaching on basics needed to win. No motivation. Staff is a disgrace no idea if UR has any true talent or staff just negates it

We have given up on the season already?.
Losing by 10 to Fordhsm. Looking at 1-11 for the year. We must really suck! I planned to go to the game at Dillweed Land. I will stay home. I don't want to hear thr sneers from the Dillweeds and watch us get stomped 0-100!

Reactions: SpiderK
wow, it is just so sad what has happened to our football and basketball teams. And Hardt is just another Keith Gill, picking up paychecks and doing NOTHING

Reactions: SpiderK
wow, it is just so sad what has happened to our football and basketball teams. And Hardt is just another Keith Gill, picking up paychecks and doing NOTHING

Don't the-powers-that-be realize that mediocrity in our marquee sport programs, really makes the school look bad?

This team is bad! O line blown up. D line no pressure. Linebackers are slow. D backs can’t tackle. No run game at all. But hey, we got a kicker.

Are our coaches having a brain freeze regarding time management? We have needlessly wasted a lot of time.

I was wrong I thought Huesman was a good hire. He is obviously so over his head

Getting butt kicked by one of the worse teams in FCS. We sadly take their place.....oh with two weeks to prepare.

The brilliant Bob Black calls it a “signature win” for Fordham. LMAO

Dont understand why we went for FG down by 10...4tha nd 1 with about 8 min to go.....forced us to go for it on 4th and 3 and got int..perplexing!!!

Rock bottom. Can’t get any worse than losing to Fordham. Truly remarkable how far this program has fallen in a short amount of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT