ADVERTISEMENT

DUQ game thread - Tuesday 7pm ESPN+

Huge news about Grant. He's their leading scorer. That's a big letdown in terms of production and emotionally, so let's stomp on their throats right out of the gate and not look back.
Well that didn't happen. Down by 7, can't let it get away from us. A couple of really bad turnovers.

Confused why Mooney took Dji out for Tyne after he made that nice layup. He’s been our best offensive threat so far.

Yikes…2 on Quinn, and he’s probably done for the half. We really needed him out there.

No idea what Mooney is doing with this lineup. We should always have one of King, Quinn, Bigelow, or Dji on the court.

This lineup has nobody who can create their own shot.

Reactions: Spider2020
Mooney never does this, but I think I'd trust my 5th year C to not pick up a third foul in the first half. Offense is really stagnant w/o Quinn. Walz is fighting and doing his best but we need NQ in there.

Reactions: Spider2020
Ugly half but thankful to only be down 5. Quinn better be ready to play almost all 20 minutes in the 2H. Roche seems like he might have the shot tonight, so I'd try to find a few more looks for him too.

Not a great half, although only down 5 with Quinn playing very little. Limit the foolish turnovers and don't beat ourselves can win this. Don't care about style points on the road, just come out and get the W however you can.

Still in that play great at home and take it down several levels on the road. Why can’t we be better on the road? We look like 2 different teams home vs away.

I think we had 2 shot clock violations and a couple more last minute desperation shots at the buzzer. Shouldn’t happen.

What kind of broadcast team does Duquesne have? Almost all color - no need to give any insight to what may be happening on the court.

Another light crowd. Easy to see why the Spiders are always in the top tier in game attendance.

Wonder if Bigelow is playing hurt tonight. Bob mentioned he wasn't 100% during the last game, and Mooney just pulled him for Harris 3 minutes into the 2H.

roche has been anti clutch defensively speaking. only good for free throws and wide open 3s. Duquense got so many easy baskets vs him and his shooting choices have been horrendous at times.

I'm sorry, Roche is ok offensively but until he can play mediocre defense he shouldn't be commanding so many minutes.

Why the hell is the ref on the complete other side of the floor stopping the game right when we get a steal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT