ADVERTISEMENT

Did I see what I think I saw?

Did Fore (a 6 foot guard) grab that rebound and dunk it?

You mean as opposed to the first basket of his career against JMU when he left the floor from 8 feet out for a dunk? (After a running start)

His athleticism is off the charts. He makes Kevin Smith look heavy-footed.

First I have wondered why Fore didn't wear the number 4? Oddo has the number and Fore wears the number 2. They are both freshmen so it would have been easy enough. Alright that is facetious and clearly doesn't matter. Secondly watching Fore is awesome. He has moves and speed and the way he gets down the court is phenomenal. And while mentioning that we have a great freshmen class and watching them play is a delight. Pistokache has a sweet 3 shot and Julius Johnson does as well. This season is going to be more and more fun as it progresses.

Oh my....WHAT A HIGHLIGHT! You guys are really coming together! Great to watch, and great for the league!

his quickness exceeds his jumping -- he's going to be fun to watch

After only a few games this team already rates as one of the most fun to watch in a long time. K Fore and Jessee P (The Pistol) are certainly two reasons for this, but the offense just seems to be playing at a higher level, overall.

We once had a topic on this board about how to increase attendance. I now want to say that in addition to "winning," which may be the #1 factor, having a fun team to watch would likely rank as a close 2nd. This team, which is clearly fun to watch, is likely to increase our home-game attendance, which is a win-win for the fans, the coaches, and the entire athletic department. Nice job coaches (and players)!

Reactions: Ulla1
Several years ago they kept talking about us and the Princeton offense. With some nice cuts to the basket on occasion I'd say we no longer run a Princeton offense. We run a Richmond offense because of the shorter clock and still run a Spider defense. As our players become even more talented we will be a fun team. I love the shorter clock.

Reactions: VCUPal and Ulla1
Several years ago they kept talking about us and the Princeton offense. With some nice cuts to the basket on occasion I'd say we no longer run a Princeton offense. We run a Richmond offense because of the shorter clock and still run a Spider defense. As our players become even more talented we will be a fun team. I love the shorter clock.
Love this mindset

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT