ADVERTISEMENT

China Thread

Gallipoli

Graduate Assistant
Aug 20, 2017
The Doghouse
I think its time to begin a new thread on China and the threats it poses to the Free World. This transcends issues for all Americans. China represents the existential threat to the United States. We need to explore the actions China is undertaking to undermine the United States and Europe and our partners around the world. The greatest threat coming from China is directed towards Taiwan. One can expect direct confrontation between China and Taiwan. China has increased its incursions in and around Taiwan.

Speaking of threats to the United States, do you agree with the head of the Republican party and think we should execute the former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?

Speaking of threats to the United States, do you agree with the head of the Republican party and think we should execute the former head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
Typical Trump bravado. Inexcusable statement. Neither condone, nor support.

Milley did aggressively advocate retaining 2,500 US military in Afghanistan and control of Bagram. Considered correct decision among most in Defense, State and major allies. Prez overruled and ordered an expedited evacuation we were not in position to deliver. On the Prez, not Milley.

On the other hand, Milley as Chairman of Joint Chiefs is charged with focus on leading a lethal fighting force, not a Woke brigade. Strayed too far in that direction. That's on him.

Wood, Biden cannot be the nominee of your party. Can't be! There is no there there sad to say. There was no depth to the there there in his hay day. He runs (controls) nothing now. Would be a Manchurian candidate. Believe he was from the basement in 2020.

The country deserves a better choice than Biden/Trump redux.

Reactions: Gallipoli
Now Milley, a decorated veteran appointed by the draft dodging coward Trump, is having to take safety precautions for his family, like so many others personally attacked by Trump. They have received death threats to them, their spouses and children. Milley can certainly take care of himself, I'm sure, but you never know when some cult follower nut case is going to try to please the cult leader.

Reminds me of the illegal protests at personal residences of Supreme Court Justices and the thwarted attempt on the life of Kavanaugh last year.

For love of country, open your eyes, open your mind. Nuts on Right and Left are equal dangers to our Republic. Sick of both extremes. To both, suggest stuff a sox in it and let the middle rule as intended.

Reminds me of the illegal protests at personal residences of Supreme Court Justices and the thwarted attempt on the life of Kavanaugh last year.

For love of country, open your eyes, open your mind. Nuts on Right and Left are equal dangers to our Republic. Sick of both extremes. To both, suggest stuff a sox in it and let the middle rule as intended.
Here's the big difference: The leader of the Republican party and the presumed next Republican candidate for President is encouraging violence and seems to love generating death threats against anyone who doesn't go along with his craziness, including his own VP who refused to back him in his quest to overturn a free and fair election. I haven't seen Biden or any other Democrat leader encouraging violence against Kavenaugh or any other justice. And if you think there are an equal number of death threats on both sides, I think you need to open your eyes.

I am also sick of extremists on both sides and would love the middle to rule as intended, but the Republican extremists are much more apt to try to rule by intimidation and violence. Mitt Romney claims that several Republican senators would have voted to impeach Trump the second time, but were afraid what might happen to them or their families if they had voted to impeach. Do you think he made that up? I don't.

Why has no one done anything to hold China responsible for COVID? Through September 23, 2023, there have been 1,144,539 deaths because of COVID in the US. There were 6,368,333 hospitalizations in the US. Every school in the US was shut down for the academic year in 2020, affecting more than 120,000 public and private schools- k-12. The Chinese communist party, through a careless leak in a Wuhan China lab, caused this. Let that sink in.

Here's the big difference: The leader of the Republican party and the presumed next Republican candidate for President is encouraging violence and seems to love generating death threats against anyone who doesn't go along with his craziness, including his own VP who refused to back him in his quest to overturn a free and fair election. I haven't seen Biden or any other Democrat leader encouraging violence against Kavenaugh or any other justice. And if you think there are an equal number of death threats on both sides, I think you need to open your eyes.

I am also sick of extremists on both sides and would love the middle to rule as intended, but the Republican extremists are much more apt to try to rule by intimidation and violence. Mitt Romney claims that several Republican senators would have voted to impeach Trump the second time, but were afraid what might happen to them or their families if they had voted to impeach. Do you think he made that up? I don't.
Hear you. Respect you, but believe not working with all the facts.

Google James Thomas Hodgkinson. A Sanders supporter.
Google 2 month nightly attacks on Hatfield US Courthouse in Portland
etc
etc
etc

Who were these folks who went berserk with no prompting? Random folks with no political agenda? They destroyed property, injured scores, and almost killed a US Congressman.

Not trying to score points. Not defending Trump. But plenty of facts supporting that extremism is not skewed to the right while the left is lily white.

Last edited:
Antifa and its poltical arm, Black Lives Matter, are the most virulent home-grown terrorist organizations in 50 years.

By the way, the tentacles of China's influence extend to the Biden family and Joe Biden's pockets. The Republicans have exposed payments made by the Chicoms directly to Joe and Hunter Biden as recently as 2019.

Your post contains a false statement, you claim that the payments were made directly to Joe and Hunter Biden. The article that you reference clearly states that the payments (if indeed made as alleged) went directly to Hunter Biden and not to Joe Biden. The fact that Hunter Biden used Joe Biden's address means nothing, Joe Biden probably didn't even know that his drug addicted son was using his address. And if he did put his dad's address as his address, where's the crime for Joe Biden? My children don't live at home, they still use my home address for certain things, and I don't know about it when they do so nor do I care. If Joe Biden did something wrong, produce some real evidence. This has been going on for years now and there's nothing, just look at the clown show that the Republicans produced this past week, when even several Fox journalists reported that there was no evidence provided and the hearing was a waste of time.

Reactions: urfan1
If Joe Biden did something wrong, produce some real evidence....
Jonathon Turley lays out 10 facts that warrant an impeachment inquiry, because Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and James Biden were involved in a classic influence peddling scheme.

1. Hunter Biden and his associates were running a classic influence peddling operation using Joe Biden as what Devon Archer called “the Brand.

3. President Biden has made false claims about his knowledge of these dealings

4. The President had been aware for years

5. President Biden was repeatedly called into meetings with these foreign clients

9. China was one of them (paraphrased).

Last edited:
Jonathon Turley lays out 10 facts that warrant an impeachment inquiry, because Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and James Biden were involved in a classic influence peddling scheme.

1. Hunter Biden and his associates were running a classic influence peddling operation using Joe Biden as what Devon Archer called “the Brand.

3. President Biden has made false claims about his knowledge of these dealings

4. The President had been aware for years

5. President Biden was repeatedly called into meetings with these foreign clients

9. China was one of them (paraphrased).

And I'll say it again, produce some real evidence. This is a GWU law professor writing an opinion piece making a bunch of claims while providing no evidence. I'm fine with impeaching Joe Biden if he committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" but this is once again some guy claiming Joe Biden did a bunch of things with no proof. I doubt this guy has any investigators who have looked into this, unlike prosecutor Weiss who was appointed by Trump to investigate the Bidens, did so for approximately 5 years, and came back with 2 misdemeanor charges vs. Hunter Biden for failing to file tax returns and a charge of lying on a gun application. Weiss would have loved to have found something to satisfy Trump and Barr but came back with nothing on alleged Ukraine or China corruption. And now Weiss, a Republican who was not terminated by Merrick Garland, is being accused of being a part of a conspiracy to protect the Bidens. You can't make this stuff up.

And I'll say it again, produce some real evidence. This is a GWU law professor writing an opinion piece making a bunch of claims while providing no evidence. I'm fine with impeaching Joe Biden if he committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" but this is once again some guy claiming Joe Biden did a bunch of things with no proof. I doubt this guy has any investigators who have looked into this, unlike prosecutor Weiss who was appointed by Trump to investigate the Bidens, did so for approximately 5 years, and came back with 2 misdemeanor charges vs. Hunter Biden for failing to file tax returns and a charge of lying on a gun application. Weiss would have loved to have found something to satisfy Trump and Barr but came back with nothing on alleged Ukraine or China corruption. And now Weiss, a Republican who was not terminated by Merrick Garland, is being accused of being a part of a conspiracy to protect the Bidens. You can't make this stuff up.
Did you read the article?
The issue is whether there is sufficient cause to have an impeachment inquiry. They are going to conduct an inquiry and subpoena documents to see where the trail goes. If there is evidence of bribery, for example, then expect impeachment proceedings to commence. Professor Turley stated in his article that at this point, there is not sufficient evidence to impeach President Biden. Professor Turley is a liberal lawyer and adjust professor at George Washington. He warned Democrats to not proceed with the impeachments of Trump in 2020 and 2021. This shows that Republicans in the house will follow the rules, unlike the democrats with Trump. Is this what you get, when you impeach a president on no grounds. The Republicans are going to show that Hunter Biden received millions in payments from Burisma, just hours before VP Biden threatened to pull the plug on funding for Ukraine. Jonathan Turley noted that a family member's receipt of funds can be tantamount to an official's constructive receipt of those funds.

you mean like this:

I was thinking of LeBron James.

Last edited:
Fox business report: Hamas, Syria, and Iran are planning to meet in China in the coming week.
President Xi is following Mao's play book- create chaos and take advantage of it.
The time table for action against Taiwan may have moved up.

Is it true Chairman Xi is taking a balloon to the APEC Conference in San Francisco?

Would reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which all know is vitally important to the CCP, plus they already have mapped all the coordinates and wind patterns. 😉

I could not get to the article as it is behind a paywall. In articles I could review, I agree complete understanding is needed. That said I don’t see an abject panic situation nor do I understand how this links to Biden other than under a generic “he is the president” statement.
The Fresno Bee article let me read it once. That was enough for me. The point is these labs are storing and are testing pathogens from China. This is a massive national security problem. Why?

Last edited:
I appreciate the “answer” to my question. Have a good night.
If your question is why the AP article is behind a paywall, you need to ask them.

If your question is why hold Biden responsible- Biden is the leader of this country.
He has turned a blind eye to China. Biden has yet to hold China to account for COVID. We lost more than a million people, and counting, to COVID. We damaged the development of a generation of Americans. We lost trillions in our economy.

There has been another COVID-like outbreak in China. This time the virus is infecting children. It is happening around the same time of year as COVID. Children are being hospitalized and are dying at an alarming rate. Once again, China is down-playing the danger and hiding information from the WHO. What will Joe Biden do?

China has ordered a cover-up of the new China virus. And they are demanding a ban of references to COVID 19. Do they think we are stupid?

China is co-opting elites within the Black community. This is a direct effort to influence African Americans and turn them from our country. This article highlights the inroads the CCP has made at HBCUs, through a black lobbyist in DC. China is playing a long war to undermine American resolve. This is an excellent example.

Meet the Congressional Black Caucus consultant paid lavishly to target HBCUs on behalf of a CCP group

China is disgusting. They sequenced the DNA of the COIVD virus two weeks before they told the world. Then they covered it up. More than 1 million Americans have died because of Chinese arrogance and intransigence. When will this country hold China to account for this crime?

"Chinese researchers isolated and mapped the virus that causes Covid-19 in late December 2019, at least two weeks before Beijing revealed details of the deadly virus to the world, congressional investigators said, raising questions anew about what China knew in the pandemic’s crucial early days.

Documents obtained from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by a House committee and reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show that a Chinese researcher in Beijing uploaded a nearly complete sequence of the virus’s structure to a U.S. government-run database on Dec. 28, 2019. "

This a case where reparations by the Chinese should be paid globally for the death and havoc their Wuhan lab's sloppiness caused internationally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT