ADVERTISEMENT

Cal in game

I wish you all get off of Taylor, maybe he needs some love...I was always told if you can't something good about someone, don't say anything at all. Some of you should get your "All American" sons on the team....

We don't stand a chance with Cline on the bench.
Allen can't be stopped.
Taylor is the worst shooter in college basketball, maybe in all of basketball. He was actually pretty good as a freshman, I don't get what happened to him.

For all the bashing dished out on the team, they are looking good. Statistics are in our favor as of now...Go Spiders!!!

Put Cline back in. 30 minutes or 5 fouls, whichever comes first.

I'm trying to figure out what that FS1 graphic is that looks like two flaccid penises hanging over a white cable
It took a while to figure the graphic out. It is the bottom of the rim where the net attaches. The cable is the net. The orange circles are the clips the net is threaded through.

we don't have any top 10 players on our team, but they are playing hard -- I'm enjoying watching their efforts.

God I hope we don't blow a 15 point lead. We need a win really bad. Please coach don't let the air out of the ball

The team will get its fair share of good wins this year. Our problem is avoiding the bad losses.

Love hearing Bill Raftery, pretty much all the time. Was confused by him being on Fox, but my buddy who works for CBS confirmed that he works for both. Didn't know you could do that anymore!

Love Wood.

I have also been wondering about the flaccid penises. Thanks for the confirmation!

They are playing a zone, why not put in PF??? Need a tall guy for an entry pass to the middle.

Last couple misses by TA and no one anywhere near the basket. Let's not lose the "grit" that has us +2 in offensive boards so far tonight.

Somebody with a better memory than me please tell me when was the last time we had a signature win outside the A10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT