ADVERTISEMENT

Burton declaring for NBA draft, maintaining eligibility

I’d be fine with calling RC the Burton Center next year … not sure if that is allowed or not
The Tyler Burton Haynes Commons?
not sure how to monetize that. don't any of you guys own a business that needs a spokesperson?

Sorry to be potentially blue but no news tonight means he is in for the draft and leaving us correct ? ) Go Tyler go spiders regardless

Just because you have until 11:59 pm to decide doesn't mean you have to keep your fans waiting that long haha. Come on and run it back again Tyler.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
I have to think he’s staying in for the draft, he’s had enough workouts and interest I suspect he has a good idea someone will take him or is confident enough that it’s worth staying in.

It’s not a bad thing if he stays in, other than creating just a bit more chaos for next years starting spider lineup.

I’m inclined to agree. Taking the time to write a gracious post thanking UR, the staff, team and fans. Wish we could have him for another year but it will be fun to follow his progress and root for him.

Great news and I think the right move for him. Tyler has a chance next year to move into legendary Spider territory if he can post another big year along with leading us back to the tourney (no pressure).

Regardless I am thrilled to get to watch him for one more season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT