ADVERTISEMENT

Best Drive of the Day and We Didn't Score!

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
16 plays...76 yards...consumed the final 8:53 of the game...was awful glad to see the offensive line overpowering the Pirates and giving Fisher enough room to rumble...unofficially he and Lauletta rushed for 71 yards on the drive....

as ugly as the first quarter was I have to give a big shout to our defense...Hampton only scored once in their last 7 possessions...once in the last three quarters...slowing them down and stopping them often gave our offense time to get themselves rolling...

as many expected it was a very tough win in an extremely difficult environment...if we are going to compete in the CAA we will have to win some road games...figuring out how to come back and win this one seems like an important step in this team's development...

For those unable to be there, or watch on the internet...here's some amateur video of the final drive...

Go Spiders!

Mojo, thanks for the clips. Spiders truly did turn it around in the 2nd half. One more tune up game in VMI to get things right

MoJo well done on the video. Guys showed a ton of guts today

Thanks,Mojo-Terrific work as always.

From BB it seemed that Tafon Mainsah was sucker shot when he went down injured with no call.Did you see it since the sucker shot seemed to be away from the play.

Was the attendance that low or did a lot of folks leave during the weather delay?

had a bad angle on the Mainsah injury play...didn't see it happen...think I recall Hampton player running towards Spiders sideline...injury occurred well behind and away from the play...coaching staff and players were very upset and animated after the play...

regarding attendance, I'd say it was pretty small to begin with and smaller after the lightening delay and rain began...

Go Spiders!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/127760237246257/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT