ADVERTISEMENT

2015 quarterback

Spidersssssss

Starter
Nov 13, 2007
We have a new option.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/virginia/ap/quarterback-watford-to-transfer-from-virginia/article_e542c2c8-e4e8-572a-9b32-73fb19fd5f8d.html

We already have Broadus, Lauletta, and Caleb Drake all waiting in the wings. Seriously don't think we need to be looking at that position for a few more years.

Please no Watford. I would take the other UVa QB Johns to transfer in and compete with Lauletta. Give it a week or two, London will name Lambert the starter and Johns will transfer.

we do not need a one year guy at any position. we have some young guys, let's see what they can do, name a starter and let's roll.

London has had a revolving door of recruiting misses at the QB position. My contention has been for a while that London is one good QB away from making the UVA program successful. Unfortunately, for him, he keeps whiffing on those recruits.

Originally posted by 97spiderfan:

My contention has been for a while that London is one good QB away from making the UVA program successful. Unfortunately, for him, he keeps whiffing on those recruits.
No. London keeps running them off. He has had outstanding QB talent, including Strauss and Rocco. He keeps trying to catch the shiny new recruit and fails to see/ develop the talent he has in front of him. What UVA needs is Dave Clawson.

They had their chance to get Dave and didn't. I'm glad they didn't because I would have had to pull for them. I will take great joy in watching Wake beat them in the future. Wake and UR are kindred spirits.

This post was edited on 12/4 3:00 PM by whampas

quite frankly, was remarking to my son last weekend that so many solid, top 5 conf teams have terrible quarterbacking. not sure why that is, think bad judgement on high school qbs probably or the system they run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT