ADVERTISEMENT

2015-2016 Richmond Spiders preview

Who writes this blog? I don't disagree with it, and think it's pretty fair, but I am curious who writes it.

Aside-no mention of Josh. Do they know something we don't?

Who writes this blog? I don't disagree with it, and think it's pretty fair, but I am curious who writes it.

Aside-no mention of Josh. Do they know something we don't?

I'm not affiliated with the athletic department in any way. So I don't know anything about Josh. Looking back I should have mentioned Josh and what he could bring. As for the blog, I'm the only person who works on the blog. I can give you my personal Twitter if you want.

I'm not affiliated with the athletic department in any way. So I don't know anything about Josh. Looking back I should have mentioned Josh and what he could bring. As for the blog, I'm the only person who works on the blog. I can give you my personal Twitter if you want.
33, thanks for your efforts and doing great job! OSC

No, I'm not trying to challenge you, or even add to your blog. I think it's a very good piece.
I was strictly coming from a position of curiosity. While it must be difficult for you, I
found the piece to be very objective, and wondered if it was written by someone that didn't
have a dog in this fight.
We all can't help but wonder about Josh. It's just human nature.

Regardless of personnel, rotations, etc, what I'm looking for is to start games well and to finish them off. I thought one of the problems last year was getting behind early and also when we did have an opponent on the ropes, to be able to give them that knockout blow so they couldn't crawl their way back into contention (see Miami game).

Great write up as always, 32. Wouldn't disagree with anything you wrote. I think 23-7 is a bit optimistic considering our OOC, but agree that we should we realize potential we are an NCAA team.

Great write up as always, 32. Wouldn't disagree with anything you wrote. I think 23-7 is a bit optimistic considering our OOC, but agree that we should we realize potential we are an NCAA team.

With our schedule 23-7 gets us a 7 seed, maybe higher depending on who we beat and how strong the A10 is.

Agreed, but in order to get an at-large bid we have to keep the losses under 11. I did most of the predictions based on games we "should" win on paper. Obviously there will be some letdown games, ex. GMU, La Salle.

We also need to get 1-2 quality OOC wins (and then win the games we're supposed to). I see the Florida game as a very good chance for us to get a big win. We have had success playing them over the years, I think Mooney has only lost once to Florida. They also have a new coach and just lost Alex Murphy to injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT