ADVERTISEMENT

UR vs. VCU Rematch

I understand that the Ram fans and players were laughing at us as our team walked off the court after the end of the game led by Horned Fat Boy! Heard that some packages of Depends were tossed at our 6 or 7 elderly fans at the end of the game!

Originally posted by MolivaManiac:
Mooney's record in the A10 tourney when less than 150 show up is 1-5. When more than 150 show up, he is 6-4.
Maybe more showed up because we had better teams. What kind of statistic is that? I wouldn't have gone to Brooklyn if they gave me tickets and a room. I did go to every game in Atlantic City. You can call me lazy, but don't call me a bad fan.

FRS, did you see the VCU fans giving the double finger on TV during one of the commercial breaks?

One more time in Brooklyn, then the tourney will be in Pittsburgh for one year. How will we turn up in Pittsburgh? About the same as yesterday, IMO.

Rick, I made up the statistic and I wasn't calling out you or anyone else, specifically. Anyone that wants to take my comments personally is more than welcome to.

The fact of the matter is we played a road game yesterday and it didn't have to be and it probably cost us the ballgame. Plain and simple.

FWIW, hotels can be had very affordably, train and subway fare isn't expensive and tickets could be had in the lower level for $35 yesterday on Stubhub. It's more expensive than AC but it ain't the Super Bowl. The Sheep find a way...

Where are our Tri-State area alumni base that was one of our big justifications for Big East inclusion? Shouldn't those guys have been dying for a reason to get out of the office early on a day like yesterday? I just don't get it.

Mo, I was thinking the exact same thing. We should have many more alumni up there than in Richmond. I will be honest with you, when I went to Barclays last year, it was miserable being in the same building as RPI fans. Many of the older folks are scared of them or just don't want to put up with them. The tournaments in AC were much more amicable without RPI fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT