ADVERTISEMENT

Official hot seat thread Mooney

It took 17 years to reach 300 wins. So your 1000 wins won't happen in this lifetime.
That's about 17.6 wins a year which, if you count at least 2 postseason games a year is about a .500 winning percentage. And that's why haven't been to the NCAA tournament in over 10 years.

JW won 54.3% in his 3 years here.
CM won 55.8%. if you want to be kind and exclude the 1st two years when he took over, he's at 58.4%
JB won 65.4%
DT won 65.5%

JW won 54.3% in his 3 years here.
CM won 55.8%. if you want to be kind and exclude the 1st two years when he took over, he's at 58.4%
JB won 65.4%
DT won 65.5%
Hence, my earlier question about 63%...
And you forgot BD. Wish I could...the games certainly not the man...

Hence, my earlier question about 63%...
And you forgot BD. Wish I could...the games certainly not the man...
BD won 38.4%
giphy.gif

I've wondered about how demanding Mooney is or isn't on his players. I think I recall Ododa after he transferred to Pitt saying he'd never worked harder than he had at Pitt.
I think we know how demanding Mooney is on this crew. They are his pals. They stood up for him when his job security was questioned. He slaps them on the back and praises them to the press when they lose. Id say at this point, he just rolls the balls on the court. After 6 years do you think the players listen to his BS anymore?

Reactions: 8legs1dream
probably tremendous instead of great. May also talk about how difficult playing college basketball is. Maybe talk a little bit about competing.
Spend about 15 mins talking about how great the game was. And praising George Mason.

probably tremendous instead of great. May also talk about how difficult playing college basketball is. Maybe talk a little bit about competing.

"We're looking forward to playing LaSalle on Saturday"

Mooney looks lost without his suit and tie on. Also he lost his perfect Dixie cup. Give me a break what a great game. We put out so much effort. Really proud of our guys. Mason played a great game too. Looking forward to Lasalle Saturday. That's basically all he ever says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT