ADVERTISEMENT

Young Kin

Not sure here, but believe reference is to Governor Youngkin. Two peas reference baffles me. Is Youngkin a felon?

At any rate, know the President is hungry for a debate victory, so Joe go out and win one for Uncle Bozie. o_O

another in the long list of those debased, insulted and otherwise denigrated who subsequently kowtow.
Don’t get it, never will get it. Republicans have the ability to say publicly what they all say privately about him, but none do or will. It’s truly pathetic to watch. They could easily take back their party but won’t.

EL, agree with this up until the last sentence. Don't believe locking him out of 2024 would have been easy. Would have fractured the Republican Party and handed the election to the Dems.

What I don't get, never will get it - Why are the Dems insistent on running someone clearly not cognitively up to serving another term. Only thing can come up with is they love Kamala (polls don't reflect that) because no way Biden is capable of serving until January 2029. No way. He will have to step down or those about him implement the procedures set forth in the 25th Amendment to remove him.

Face it, neither Party is running their strongest candidate. One will lose and I fear the public loses either way.

Tonight should be interesting.

I was stunned when Biden said he would seek another term. It was a mistake, and if the Democrats had a more electable candidate available, that person should have been promoted more. I think Buttigieg is the smartest guy in that party but we know that a significant enough percentage of America would vote against him just because he’s gay.

And I do think Republicans could have dumped Trump. Considering the way he left office, it’s just stunning to think that he’s the guy they looked at as their best option. It’s sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
Will there be another Ford? Never elected as President or Vice President…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT