ADVERTISEMENT

Who's gonna pregame Tail gate ?

Juris Spider

Rookie
Nov 29, 2009
Henrico, Va.
They say it's going to be in the low 30s early Saturday morning. My troops and I are going to brave the elements early and tailgate. We will be having oysters , chicken , other goodies and icy cold beverages. Are we going to be the only spider fans out there early ??

Will be there with my crew of six. French toast, omelets , bacon and sausage, hash browns and grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids. And anything vodka. Come on by.

Bought my little guy his first pair of Long Johns today. See you before 9. Let's go.

I will be in lot B5 as soon as they will let me in. I can't wait. Its always nice to beat Barney, but this one will be particularly sweet since it will knock them out of playoff contention.

Lot B5. The theme is Lunch/Brunch at Robins Stadium. Bloody's, Mimosas and lots of good food. Bring your hand Warner's.

Spider Gang expecting at least a dozen in B6 lot...all the usual food/drink/fellowship/camaraderie expected with a little extra mustard for the Dukes...

6th annual Spider Gang Senior Day Shout Out slated for around 11:15AM...if you need to warm up your vocal before the game, come on by for some hollering...

Go Spiders!

The Spider Gang Group Facebook Page

Be doing Bloody's and Mimosa's up in B3 by 8:45

Martini Omelettes and pulled pork on the menu

Perhaps we should have a B5 Meet and Greet at some point since it appears a lot of the cool kids hang out there. Perhaps around the Peanut Gang's fire.

MO, you're much too young to be drinking this early in the morning....but thanks for helping me to my seat last year!!!!!

Still looking for a parking pass for B3 B5 or B6!! Anyone? Anyone?

Don't make me tailgate with all the purple douchebags!
This post was edited on 11/14 1:22 PM by 20Spider08

Just packed the breakfast casserole, cinnamon buns and Bloody Marys and am on the way. GO SPIDERS!

My wishes to the UR season ticket holders who gave up their parking spots in B3 to JMU fans, I hope the flu runs rampant thru your family this winter. I can't figure whether you are just stupid or just disloyal. If anyone knows any of these people, please pass along my sentiments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT