ADVERTISEMENT

VCU's NEW COACH

Looks like they will get their home and home == good contract addition

VCU athletic director Ed McLaughlin said he’s spoken with Texas’ Steve Patterson, and it seems the Horns will play the Rams in a home-and-home series in the future, per the terms of Smart’s VCU contract. Patterson had already said “we will honor the contract.”

“We don’t have a date yet,” McLaughlin said. “But we’re looking froward to playing them and having him come bak to the Siegel Center. I talked to Steve about it, and we both thought it would be a good idea.”

Looks like they will get their home and home == good contract addition

VCU athletic director Ed McLaughlin said he’s spoken with Texas’ Steve Patterson, and it seems the Horns will play the Rams in a home-and-home series in the future, per the terms of Smart’s VCU contract. Patterson had already said “we will honor the contract.”

“We don’t have a date yet,” McLaughlin said. “But we’re looking froward to playing them and having him come bak to the Siegel Center. I talked to Steve about it, and we both thought it would be a good idea.”
The same article mentioned that Texas can still do a buyout for $250,000. Shaka said in another article, if the games are played, it would be later rather than sooner.

DO they have the same line in Wil Wade's contract? I doubt they'll care once he's fired for going .500.

37D24D98-59E7-4E65-BC80-AB71B1F078A0.jpg

because vcu fans keeping coming on our boards to tell us how great they are and we should be grateful they allow us to play them. Then they call us arrogant -- go figure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT