ADVERTISEMENT

UPS and Kendall

I-M-UR

Graduate Assistant
Mar 10, 2006
It was a great win for the guys, finally a blue jersey win and a strong comeback late in the game. The most impressive sign to me was Kendall acting more as a point guard. Getting others involved in the scorting (5 in double figures), 5 assist. I know he must feel 10 points (and 7 shots) is not up to his norm but getting others involved is more important than points. Great Job Kendall

Totally agree. I didn't watch the game but when I looked at the box score and only saw 7 shot attempts from Anthony and much more from Cline and Allen I was happy. I hope this was a conscious game plan change from the coaches. Balanced scoring is the key for us and getting our big guys more involved is the way to go.

No doubt 97, IMO Kendall didn't shoot or score as much because he didn't have to. The other guys were picthing early. Nice to see.

I loved the attacking the rim hard which forced their big guys to run back to cover and in that 14 -0 run, our guards kept pushing it down court and literally wore their bigs out in getting back. I think this team is very complex from the standpoint of diversity of style at times. We honestly look best when we are uptempo and other times in the half court when we are zipping the ball around and moving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT