ADVERTISEMENT

Torch Those Ugly Bad Luck Unis!

Anyone else remember our absolute worst uniforms ever -- the black ones we brought out one time for a game at UVA? That was a complete and utter disaster. Thankfully, i think those were burned.

Anyone else remember our absolute worst uniforms ever -- the black ones we brought out one time for a game at UVA? That was a complete and utter disaster. Thankfully, i think those were burned.

Agree Eight. I was at that game and those uniforms were awful. Why would UR ever wear a black uniform when our school colors are red and blue. Tech wears gray uniforms at home and they look ridiculous.

We bombed VCU and beat GW wearing the red unis, both of those were at home. So maybe they're just cursed on the road?

Yes I was there. Only thing worse then the uniforms was our play. Would love to be able to go back up there again, preferably without those unis.

I like the spider on the front of the jersey. The "One Richmond" campaign says "United in Red", so I think the red unis are here for a while. Not really the unis that are the problem, but the people coaching the team wearing them.

Reactions: Not-A-Homer
Actually love those jerseys; thought blue jerseys with a red spider would be awesome. OSC

Reactions: Spiderwiz
I wish it was just a uniform color problem. Seems to me the uniforms are way too heavy. Our guys can't JUMP and REBOUND!!!! Lighter uniforms!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT