ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4 seed

Will UMass have a larger available roster this time?
Will the top 3 point % shooter return to GMU after missing 10 games?

I’m fine with Mooney getting another year if Hardt is fired now and we hire a real AD for next year. We need a good AD before we hire a new coach anyway.
we bash Hardt here and it may be warranted. I have no idea what an AD actually does, besides hire new head coaches. is Hardt bad simply because he extended Mooney, or is there more to it?

we bash Hardt here and it may be warranted. I have no idea what an AD actually does, besides hire new head coaches. is Hardt bad simply because he extended Mooney, or is there more to it?

More to it how long u got…I’ve said for 5 years how pretentious he is…think u really just need to listen to him speak but maybe u have to meet him.

Mooney is biggest piece as hoops is the main draw here. But issues w number of sports & coaches. Remember he was part of a sham hire process…while that’s not his fault…I do believe he knew he was coming into a don’t rock the boat during the “Regatta” situation. Maybe he can pay Lunardi more $ and all will be overlooked.

Also don’t forget the SLU fiasco the A10 commissioner showed how much respect she had for him.

Reactions: Eight Legger
My personal sense is he failed badly when he said he needed more time to evaluate CM after the first 20-loss season and then agreed to extend him after the second one based on the promising talent returning.

Has that bet worked out? Kind of. Not sure we should have a ton of confidence that Hardt made the right bet four years later.

That was an epic meltdown and final collapse. And despite it all, that one dude still had a layup attempt at the buzzer to win it for UVU and it just rolled out. Brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT