ADVERTISEMENT

Spiders Taking on Temple

MidloTrader

Team Manager
Mar 13, 2010
Might as well get this one up and running for the weekend. Sounds like bats are pretty hot up in Philly with Spiders leading Owls 13-6 in 8th. Let's close it out and put 1st game of this series in W column.

This post was edited on 4/20 6:20 PM by MidloTrader
This post was edited on 4/20 6:21 PM by MidloTrader

Just checked and they got the W 14-6. Mayers pitched 7 good innings and nice to see a good closing by Maffett for last 2, only allowing 1 hit.

Way to go Diamond Spiders!

Double header today. They moved up tomorrow's game because of the weather.

We need to take care of business today. Temple is at the bottom of the A10 standings. We currently sit in 6th. After this weekend, all 4 remaining series are against teams ahead of us in the standings.

I was stunned to see Charlotte is 4-9 in league.

their move to the A-10 was a mistake both for the league and the school.

Gave the owls to big a lead and couldn't come back. Managed to tie in the last inning but the owls scored again to win the nightcap.

My only other team I was hoping to have a comeback yesterday and didnt. If I were a Bosox (and damn glad I'm not) I would be clammerin' for beer in the dugout, bullpen and clubhouse after yesterday. And as a fan at Fenway, beer should have been free from the 7th inning stretch on.

We sit in 6th place in the standings at 7-5. Huge series here next weekend against 8-4 Dayton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT