ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Renewal

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
Already renewed ST for 2015-16 season. It's really nice to see that they now offer a payment plan for some of the younger, less capitalized Spider supporters.

Already renewed ST for 2015-16 season. It's really nice to see that they now offer a payment plan for some of the younger, less capitalized Spider supporters.
Agree, Mo. I am also onboard and hope to move to Richmond before the season begins. Roll friggen Spide!

Got mine today too!! Remember anyone selling or giving their tickets to any RPI fans will have Tarrant the spider dropped down their pants!!!!

Reactions: Ulla1
Buying the tickets makes the season seem closer even though November is 5 months away. And K props on that punishment for any Spider fans aiding or abetting fans from that school on Broad Street. Predictions on when the schedule is announced? Waiting for the A-10 to release conference schedule - when does that happen?

Reactions: SpiderK
The A-10 has released the opponents and location. Are you looking specific dates?

Still haven't received my renewal form in the mail. When's the deadline to keep your seats?

Still haven't received my renewal form in the mail. When's the deadline to keep your seats?
This was in the email-

If you have any questions regarding your tickets, please contact the Robins Center Ticket Office at 1-877-SPIDER-1. The deadline to renew your season tickets is July 15, 2015. Renewals will be mailed to customers who do not renew online in the next few weeks.

The A-10 has released the opponents and location. Are you looking specific dates?
Yes mite I was interested in the specific dates for A-10 games but guess that part of the schedule is yet to be released?

TBS, you are in Florida and don't come to any games. You have forgotten what we deal with up here during certain games.

SpiderK, still no news on Vegas "deal"?
PhiDelta, he said he cannot get anything that is worth doing yet, he have two options. Wait until the event is closer and see what kind of deals he is offered or he is going to find out who is offering the deal for this specific event and see what they are doing and use that to match it. He said they have to deal with a lot of funky rules among the hotels. If you have a good option I would go ahead and get it for piece of mind. If you are like me, you won't to cut it that close. I wish I could be more help.

I hope everyone has renewed their season tickets. One might consider purchasing an extra in case you get lucky or want to bring a friend. This is going to be a great season!

Maybe the best way to move the inappropriate "bad fanbase" thread "out" is by bumping other threads ahead of it. Bump.

Thank you, and you are correct -- don't understand the need to keep bring it to the top.

BTW we bought an extra seat this season for the reasons expressed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT