ADVERTISEMENT

Seabiscuit Rides Again!

KenPom #62 back up to 18 projected wins......21 if you count the conf tourney!

Seabiscuit ? You are should be thinking of UPSET that beat Man'o'War. Lol

I can put some more money on Sea Biscuit?
You need to feed the two-headed beast on the inside.
The high/low action between TJ and Alonzo was beautiful.

This post was edited on 1/24 2:30 PM by EPJr

See?? Even the VCU fans get it. Cline and ANO playing at the same time, Mooney!

Biscuit's next run is this Thursday versus a feisty and underrated LaSalle squad. Biscuit 65 LaSalle 56, final score!!!

KenPom picks Biscuit as a 51% winner over LaSalle. 59-58 projected outcome......

What kind of ventilation did the student have in the horse mask? Apparently you look out through the mouth but that mask must have been hot. But considering he was also in a superman costume that must not be a problem.

Gonna mount up on Sunday and ride! Run Seabiscuit! Run!!!!!
smile.r191677.gif

did this thread actually happen? we seem to have two factions here, the first a bunch of coaches who know they can do better and want changes and the other guys who are in some twilight zone of puffy clouds and lollipops. of course, there are the rest of us who are pragmatic, sane and handsome......HA

Spinner, remember that it is more important to look good than to feel good.
smile.r191677.gif

Spinner I see you were not a math major --- two factions: coaches, puffy clouds and handsome
roll.r191677.gif

Do you mean the "couch" coaches or the "I actually go to the games" coaches?

Ladies and Gentleman, this is the Internet!! We are all models, rich, and Mensa members!! Let's cheer "GonnaBeGlue" to the finish line!!

actually, the sane, handsome people are not a faction, so still only two. this in no way alleviates me from being one needy in math or other disciplines of note.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT