ADVERTISEMENT

Roe v. Wade: Gone Forever; Dobbs is here to stay.

There is no irony here re the over arching tyranny of the Jim Crow laws enacted by many states? Balancing out your point, the states can do a very good job of tyranny as well with the majority running roughshod over minority rights.

There is no irony here re the over arching tyranny of the Jim Crow laws enacted by many states? Balancing out your point, the states can do a very good job of tyranny as well with the majority running roughshod over minority rights.
Democrat policies all. By the way, they are planning to hire 123,000 new IRS agents. It will be one of the largest bureaucracies in the world.

Deflection is an excellent escape hatch. Just because the nominal party of the participants in the example has changed, doesn't silence the point that the states can be very oppressive and devolving authority to the states is not a pure panacea.

The IRS is hiring to better audit the returns of those oppressed top wages earners and have less focus on the more average joes. Simply because your return is more complex and can't easily be audited on an automated basis isn't a reason not have it subject to review. On second thought, it does seem that if you can contribute more to political campaigns, it does exempt you (the esteemed Senator from AZ coming to mind here).

Democrat policies all. By the way, they are planning to hire 123,000 new IRS agents. It will be one of the largest bureaucracies in the world.
i try to properly file and pay my taxes and if new agents make those that don't follow the same path pay their fair share I have no issue with the hires. I have a relative that works in the audit division, he tells me it has been stripped to the point they cannot do their job.

16 years old is old enough to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term, yet not old enough to make the decision regarding her own health. Note, according to the article she researched and drafted her hand written petition.

The implications of Dodd are just beginning. we will soon see manslaughter charges for the driver involved in a minor accident which causes the other driver to abort.

16 years old is old enough to be forced to carry a pregnancy to term, yet not old enough to make the decision regarding her own health. Note, according to the article she researched and drafted her hand written petition.

This sounds like a parental rights issue. Other than that, I suggest that you work to form a coalition in Florida to come up with a compromise.

G, if you had read the article…she has no parents.
I have read a few articles this week about the unintended consequences of the attempted enforcement of very old absolute anti abortion laws “triggered “ into law with the Dobbs decision. About equal between legislators “I didn’t know it would do that” and women adversely affected healthwise. The link is from a doctor. Imagine a doctor being given ink on this issue, and in this case an obgyn, and just for you G, he understands he is probably labeled by others as antiabortion.

G, if you had read the article…she has no parents.
I have read a few articles this week about the unintended consequences of the attempted enforcement of very old absolute anti abortion laws “triggered “ into law with the Dobbs decision. About equal between legislators “I didn’t know it would do that” and women adversely affected healthwise. The link is from a doctor. Imagine a doctor being given ink on this issue, and in this case an obgyn, and just for you G, he understands he is probably labeled by others as antiabortion.

So, this is Utah. It seems that Utah believes that the lives of the unborn are sacred and that children are a gift from God.

I wonder how Utah would feel if women took over the leadership and decided prostrate cancer was a gift from God and made any scientific and safe treatment statutorily illegal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT