ADVERTISEMENT

Re: E Bruce rolling

Thanks for that link. My respect and admiration for Dr. Heilman grows everyday - glad to see his vim and vigor at age 86. Good example for the rest of us!

whenever i run into him, not on his harley, he is so gracious and enthusiastic and remains a great ambassador of UR. not to beat a dead horse, if you have not read his autobiography, you are missing out on a truly amazing story.

Great article! Also watched the video, beautiful Harley. Wish I was riding with him, what an inspiration. Semper Fidelis Chancellor Heilman

Fluco - may have passed you this morning on I-64 heading east about 9:30 A.M. just out of Charlottesville. I saw the Harley with a Spider emblem and Marine Corps emblem and I was riding in the passenger seat of a blue Honda Odyssey and gave you the thumbs up. Was thinking what a great combo - Spider and Marine!

Hey that was me, thanks for the thumbs up. Also my tag is: WERUR1 Good to see you. My son was playing in the church band at Northminster Baptist so I took a nice early ride to Richmond. Had lunch at the Silver Diner on Broad and saw Greg Robbins and a couple of Spider players having lunch. Great to see all the spiders out today.

Great - good for your son. Was myself heading to Newport News to see my 91 year old mother who lives at The Chesapeake, formerly called the Newport News Baptist Retirement Community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT