ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Woj bomb!

lines have really been blurred. will Woj be in charge of their Collective, or just a liason? I didn't think a school employee is allowed in charge. had to be some separation. but whoever's in charge ... that's probably the 2nd most important job to the HC.
That'a undoubtedly why his job description very clearly indicates being a liaison to collectives. Does still have to be some separation.

I'd bet a sizeable wager that we too will have a "General Manager" for men's basketball in the next 2-3 years. We will need that to "compete" in the changing landscape of college basketball. SF, thanks for the answer.
We’ll get a GM after Hardt visits with VCU’s GM and is blown away by what he finds out.

That'a undoubtedly why his job description very clearly indicates being a liaison to collectives. Does still have to be some separation.
that's the blur. if Woj is fundraising for the Collective, then he's woring for the Collective. yet being paid by the school.

lines have really been blurred. will Woj be in charge of their Collective, or just a liason? I didn't think a school employee is allowed in charge. had to be some separation. but whoever's in charge ... that's probably the 2nd most important job to the HC.
Would think that is correct - someone with the school can't be in charge of the collective, but Woj can be a BIG presence with the collective, and likely will be the GM of the collective of as well.

In reality - the collective is simply there to raise as much money as possible, then hand it over to the coach, who can then distribute as needed to the team.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT