ADVERTISEMENT

Let Em Celebrate

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
we've come a long way since IUPUI....

the way this victory happened deserved the court stormin...it was great to see the players in the middle of the madness...

great job students and fans...the RC was rocking tonight...

Go Spiders!

Spider Students Rush Court

when did our "outside" security team start wearing that putrid yellow again instead of blue? for this game, that really sucked.

Believe they wore normal stuff til the end. Easier to identify 'the wall' with yellow on.

The normal stuff used to be yellow, The blue is much better for routine use but considering the circumstances the wall of yellow was a good idea and well done. Nice planning.

talking visual, it sucked having putrid yellow all around our court. was extremely happy when they changed from putrid yellow to blue, made our court look nicer. on tv, hated seeing that color all around last night, bright red would have worked as well.

This post was edited on 2/26 7:25 AM by WebSpinner

I have a lot of respect for Dan and the incredible company he has built at RMC Events. A few days after a court-storming was a national story, his guys showed how to do it professionally. There is a reason they've earned contracts to provide security at so many big-time venues.

And for those who don't know, Dan's a very proud UR grad who attends almost every home game with his family. I think he is just using the marketing education he received at UR when he asks his guys to wear yellow jackets. Makes it a whole lot easier to be identified by other arena managers!

The court storming was handled extremely well. Gave the students and team an opportunity to celebrate in a safe environment. The yellow of the security personnel was easy to distinguish from the yellow worn by RPI fans.

have no probs with RMC, a UR guy, they do a great job, my son worked for them and loved it. just saying that color sucks in our house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT