ADVERTISEMENT

Leland's Letter to Trump

to me draining the swamp applies more to the bureaucrats like lois learner or whomever at the IRS. the government is full of activists playing for only one team and attempting to squash change in how our government operates. this includes our elected and appointed officials who are members of both parties.

cannot believe you guys can call trump divisive but say nothing of what obama did. either you don't get it or you just do not care and that is sad and we can never be together again until both sides understand what is going on here.

cannot believe you guys can call trump divisive but say nothing of what obama did. either you don't get it or you just do not care and that is sad and we can never be together again until both sides understand what is going on here.
Please provide examples of what you perceive as divisive positions or events fostered by Obama.
Sometimes in dealing with your rants, I feel like a Russian speaking Swahili to an aboriginal Australian. It is impossible to carry on an intelligent conversation with a person who ignores facts and reason in support of his conclusions. It's like giving medicine to a dead person.
It is, indeed, sad.

if i have to give you even one example, then you are the one who needs help buddy.

don't feel i have a prob, just think differently than you, which is not a bad thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT