ADVERTISEMENT

Law school update

Hope it helps. Our bar-exam passage rates compared to our Virginia peers were abysmal in 2022, haven't checked the last couple years.

Wonder of they will name anything after Jenna Ellis, one of our more "famous" law-school grads.

According to one of my colleagues, it got worse in 2023. It will be interesting to see if it improved this year.

According to one of my colleagues, it got worse in 2023. It will be interesting to see if it improved this year.
That surprises me. Our son was accepted at the law school in 2019, we toured on an open house day, met with faculty and staff, they had a session for parents, prospective students got to attend a class, etc. Very professionally done, he was impressed and it made for a hard choice.

My son chose to go elsewhere (U of Denver), UR's scholarship package wasn't as good as DU's and then with COVID it was nicer to have him closer to home.

Stats are funny. Colorado is supposedly a superior school to DU but the year my son took the bar, DU had a higher passage rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT