ADVERTISEMENT

Is this what the ADept has done with spring football news

When they say "get busy real quick" are they speaking of the team or the promotion of the team?

Reactions: urfan1
I feel like the school and ADept are just barely placating our generation until we die and then they can dispense with UR college athletics.
I signed up on the Hampton site to buy football tickets for the UR game in 2022 and receive update emails from their ADept at least once a week.
The updates from UR are probably weekly but are about the campus and asking for money,
Nothing from the ADept.

The only thing I have gotten from the Athletic Department in a long time (maybe this entire school year?) are the Morning Jolt newsletters, or whatever they are called. I don't have time to read those, and the few times I look at them when I'm looking for specific information it's not there. So I'm not a fan of that means of communicating.

I feel like the school and ADept are just barely placating our generation until we die and then they can dispense with UR college athletics.
I signed up on the Hampton site to buy football tickets for the UR game in 2022 and receive update emails from their ADept at least once a week.
The updates from UR are probably weekly but are about the campus and asking for money,
Nothing from the ADept.
I have the same experience with W&M A Dep't.

Any news about the Spring football game this Saturday?

Maybe we’ll see something on Friday evening.

There’s a noon MLAX game v Hobart.Then a 2 hr hiatus between MLAX and football.

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT