ADVERTISEMENT

Indian Reservation Roll Call

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
Let's get Danny to 6-0 over Jimmye, TIE THE OVERALL SERIES RECORD, and get our seed.

Who's coming?

Also, anyone know their open flame rules on campus? Going to be chilly down there at 8am Saturday.

10+ from Spider Gang...all hands on deck...looking forward to a great morning at W&M Hall...

Go Spiders!

Will be sitting on the W&M side. Irritating my W&M wife and brother. Read the Griffins board. We are their Marks and Harrison, they "hate those guys". I plan to live up to the billing!

Reactions: urfan1
"Utterly disrespectful." That is so utterly William and Mary.
Vintage nerddom. Classic geekdom. Who on a sports message board speaks like that?

But let us not waste our time in furtherance of such idle and effeminate discourse.
Truly, they are little more than godforsaken goobers. A pox upon them and their house!

On a more compassionate note, I have fed-exed a bottle of Prevagen 60 for Jimmye to take before the game.
Let's hope that he remembers.

Let's get Danny to 6-0 over Jimmye, TIE THE OVERALL SERIES RECORD, and get our seed.

Who's coming?

Also, anyone know their open flame rules on campus? Going to be chilly down there at 8am Saturday.

From tailgating regs. "Gas and charcoal grills are permitted as long as they have a lid. Open flames are prohibited." Forecast says in the 50s by 9am and 67 at kickoff.

We're just hoping we can field a full team this week. Worst injury situation in a long time (excepting playing you guys two years ago with entire o-line out).

If you don't have one of these, they're awesome.

05905455_zpsdsbw3ghj.jpg

Reactions: MolivaManiac
Am I missing something - - - the forecast high is for 71. I get it wont yet be that during the morning tailgate, but the talk here makes it sound like you all will be fighting tundra like conditions. It'll be 50 by 9:00 AM. No one should need a heater. Hell its shorts weather by gametime!

Good. I've frozen my ass off in that lot at 8am more than once and will be happy not to. see you there, Philly.

a crisp fall weekend down in my home area, only thing needed is a victory. MO, you stay warm buddy.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT