ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Mexican Gang Member Rape Alert Near UR Campus

iSpider

Graduate Assistant
Dec 31, 2007
"Stonewall D quoting iSpider with his responses underlined said: ↑
"Elizabeth Warren, to name just one. I believe that electing a woman is probably overdue, but should not be determinative. Yikes. (She needs a DNA test)."
"I voted for Obama and still believe that he was a great choice. Yikes."
"So color me as you wish. Yikes."
"I just hate the candidates, and right now I hate Hillary less. Yikes."

Stonewall D went on to state:
"Less than 2 miles from the UR campus, a 14-year old girl was raped by an illegal Mexican immigrant. He was a "dreamer" gang member let in by President Obama's executive order deferring action on the deportation of these thugs. This was a political power play to appeal to a group of minorities.
I know her, and I stand with the forgotten ones."

iSpider responded::
"Do you have a reference to the incident or a date? I ask because I have sources of all murders committed by illegal immigrants which are current and there is no 14-year-old girl in Richmond listed. You may be correct, I just want to find and read the source of your statement."

Stonewall D responded:
I said rape, not murder. Why do you want personal information about her, so you can taunt her? And no I will not release the name of this child. If you had daughters you would not make such an inquiry.

iSpider responded:
"I did not ask for her name or any personal information and your reply is exactly what I anticipated, a canned Trump supporter statement, created and propagated solely to bolster your candidate. Should your statement be true you could easily prove me wrong without disclosing any personal information. But you don't even want to share public information because there is none. There is none because the incident never occurred.

"If such an incident had occurred, anyone would be able to find out about it, especially if it were by an illegal alien who was a gang member and prosecuted and convicted. You should know that as well as anyone. One might not gain access to her name, which I never asked for and I would not want to know, but coverage of the incident would be plastered all over the paper.

"FYI, I do have daughters and if such an event occurred to one of them, I would want the world to know about such an atrocity, but only if it had in fact occurred."

(The foregoing discussion along with several comments by others were deleted by the Moderator as inappropriate for the Football board even though the particular thread had run its course [It had to do with a discussion of a possible GameDay at the UR/Albany game.]. The Moderator suggested that those posts would be appropriately posted on the "Off Topics" board. I am posting here, taking the Moderator's suggestion, and waiting for a response from Stonewall D with respect to his allegations concerning the alleged incident within 2 miles of the UR Campus.)

GEEZ

maybe more for the football board

Last edited:
GEEZ
maybe more for the football board

As is true about 50% of the time, I do not have a clue about what you are saying or suggesting in your posts. The same holds true in the above post, but whatever you mean by that statement matters to me about as much as you telling me you like strawberries.

If you want to join with your fellow Trumpkin and refute my challenge, or if you, or anyone else, can produce any documentation which refutes my claim that what he said is an outright prevarication, then I invite you to do so. I have scoured the Internet and I have checked governmental sources in both Richmond and Henrico and cannot find anything resembling an iota of truth in what he stated. It was a hate statement, a made-up falsehood displaying ethnic and racial hatred. He should be seriously chastened because of the patent falsity and portrayed cruelty of an act which did not occur by any member of the minority against which it is directed.

I stand by my statements in response to his post and note that he continues to hide behind an invalid, empty and lame excuse. He should apologize to this board and to the Hispanic community.

Reactions: wr70beh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT