ADVERTISEMENT

Hampton

I have to see how the week looks, but I would like to make the trip, probably about a Thursday decision.

Spiders need to be ready for this one. HU is on the rise with the right head coach. Could see the change in discipline and focus when we played them last year and they were extremely young. Probably a couple of years away, but they are getting better fast.

This is not a good start. We have 3 strong backs and an experienced line. RUN THE BALL WITH POWER.

What the hell. Incoherent offensive game plan, crappy punt coverage and an inability to get off the field on D. Awful start.

I don't know why we play Hampton. It's the same Crxp all the time. I have refused to go back since a basketball game down there years (maybe 2002) ago. It was one of the most one sided officated game I've ever seen. Jim Miller actually chased the refs into the locker room and it was appropriate. Stop playing these guys in anything.

I am selling some very cheap season tickets!! Hopefully y'all will only charge me $20 a piece to take them. :)

I don't know why we play Hampton. It's the same Crxp all the time. I have refused to go back since a basketball game down there years ago. It was one of the most one sided officated game I've ever seen. Jim Miller actually chased the refs into the locker room and it was appropriate. Stop playing these guys in anything.

What the hell? Did we forget it was a noon kickoff? Did we go down there this morning and got stuck in traffic?

Reactions: SpiderK
Crazy game, but we're being outplayed by Hampton. 21-10, but I thought we'd have rebounded after 1st quarter. I do believe Lauletta is much better than he's shown today. A little concerned that Leon Shorter has been wide open a number of times.

Still, a great field goal by Yoder, but we have to really outplay HU in 2nd half, I thought we'd dominate this game, on both sides of scrimmage line, hasn't happened.

Give me more info as on road and no radio or audio feed. Are we placing any pressure on QB?

What happened to the pro style offense? We will not be successful running last year's offense with KL. He is not ready for it. Time to get back to basics. Line up under center and give SF a chance. Not sure what is going on with D. Hopefully DR will light a fire under them at halftime. Unispired half of football by our Spiders.

Ok. Maybe their brains can catch up with them during this delay. Looks like a long delay based on the radar.

No online stats either, so running blind. Help me out.
We are playing poorly on both offense and defense. Lauletta is having a very poor game. Had one pass intercepted leading to a touchdown and would've had two more intercepted if their cbs could catch.
Their quarterback, Watford, seems to be able to avoid any rush we put up and complete his passes at will. Two very long passes dropped by their receivers.
Our offensive line is missing assignments and allowing Hampton dline into our backfield. We show no emotion on the field.
Could very easily be 35 to 7.

It is sunny in Hampton. Weather will clear in a few minutes. Another possible delay in an hour or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT