ADVERTISEMENT

George Washington III - Michigan Transfer - Commit

A good avatar like 8l’s, like good fashion and strategic in game coaching and adjustments never go out of style.
These new recruits are impressive and I hope they vetted the coach and asked the tough questions before they committed.
I would want them to do so.

Can we barter a change. 8Legs1Dream - would you be willing to change your avatar if Stork3 were to provide 3 of his stellar practice reports between June and September?
Stork3 - are you willing and able to do this in return for 8Legs changing his avatar to a more fan friendly attire?

Can we barter a change. 8Legs1Dream - would you be willing to change your avatar if Stork3 were to provide 3 of his stellar practice reports between June and September?
Stork3 - are you willing and able to do this in return for 8Legs changing his avatar to a more fan friendly attire?
Place a bet on the over/under for number of A10 wins next season. Winner chooses to the losers avatar. Did this with EightLegger a few years ago.

Annap thought my avatar was racist, so much so I changed it. (a stuffed fanatic doll from the UR bookstore) Believe me he will never stop until you change.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Annap thought my avatar was racist, so much so I changed it. (a stuffed fanatic doll from the UR bookstore) Believe me he will never stop until you change.
I must admit I don’t remember what your avatar was, but I appreciate your acceptance that there was a possibility it could be seen as racist.
Thank you for being a stand-up person.

EL, posted this above however Annap buried it with his incessant whining and hijacking of this thread. Please stop Annap. And hope Rodney Rice only averages 1.5 points per game for your beloved MD team. Stop trolling.
I wasn’t particularly excited that MD got Rodney Rice, why do you bring that up? I was disappointed that he didn’t come to us. Seemed like a good match.
As far as my whining, asking your friend what his goal was isn’t exactly burying anything.
Attacking me is not the answer. Attack the perpetrator if you feel you must.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT