@Norfolk State

———

@VMI
@UVa

———-

VMI
@Lehigh
@Pitt
Maybe I missed it, but had the 2025 Carolina game and 2026 NC State game been previously announced?

I like those drivable BCS games down south! Brings back memories of fun road trips from younger days!

Like seeing VMI back on schedule too!

Go Spiders!

Reactions: urfan1
Maybe I missed it, but had the 2025 Carolina game and 2026 NC State game been previously announced?

I like those drivable BCS games down south! Brings back memories of fun road trips from younger days!

Like seeing VMI back on schedule too!

Go Spiders!

Our Public Relations Department operates at a kindergarten level.It should be obliterated.Out of touch and amateurish.

Last edited:
Getting VMI and Furman back on schedules is nice to see. Gives Spiders a Southern Conference team each year for a while on the schedules with Wofford already set.

Quite a bus ride to Furman. 2003 was twilight game down there and team got back to an empty campus about dawn on Sunday morning I believe, that had no power. Do not remember the name of the hurricane but it knocked power out all over city. Team, I believe had campus to themselves as they had to stay and practice for the next Saturday game. Could have been another game but I think it was this one.
The long rides home for each team might have discouraged scheduling for the last several years, but hopefully Southern Conference teams give better shots quality wins.

The 24-20 game at Richmond was actually the 2005 playoff game I believe, a true heart breaker.

Reactions: mojo-spider
2005 playoff game was a definite heartbreaker. Really bad spot didn’t help. Hightower would have gotten the first down - he was unstoppable that game. What a preview of great things to come.

2005 playoff game was a definite heartbreaker. Really bad spot didn’t help. Hightower would have gotten the first down - he was unstoppable that game. What a preview of great things to come.

Jerome Felton and Martin Ingle had just enough for the Paladins to take down the Spiders at City Stadium that cold, early evening game.Remember it so very well.Stacy Tutt had 250 combined yards of running and passing and Hightower had 100 yards rushing.Adam Goloboski LB for UR was all over the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT