ADVERTISEMENT

Front RoyalSpider aka FRS

we have a diverse group of posters here which means that all of us rub some people the wrong way but certainly no reason to be banned or drop off here. would suggest maybe dropping the north and south thing, the virginian thing and the umwcah thing and you will be fine.

Personally, I very much enjoy the tete-a-tete with FRS and would be very disappointed should he leave this board.

I find it hard to believe that he or anyone else would ever be banned for expressing an opinion different from others, even if out of the main stream thinking of many others participating on this board.

His opinions should be welcome as they, along with his conversations, provide some other posters on this board an opportunity to express their sarcasm and their self-perceived rapier wit, which I also very much enjoy.

If I was a moderator, I would remove FRS for being a general nuisance and being a broken record and overall wet blanket. FRS adds no value other than amusement of folks like iSpider.

You asked, so i answered.

FRS is a loyal Spider, having an opinion different than others is not enough to get one banned.

Illeism /ˈɪli.ɪzəm/ (from Latin ille meaning "he") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person.Very odd,indeed.Seeking protection from Fan1 was the objective and it was successful.Any thoughts as FRS asked?Not much coming from FRS but tons of incoherencies ,non sequiturs,irrelevancies along with thread hijacking and pre-1865 mumbo jumbo.Spider loyalty trumps all that.Boy,that says a lot.If I were a parent of a prospective recruit I would not only be embarrassed by the FRS comments I would find them bordering on not only incoherencies but sometimes bigotry.Not a great manner in which to show the ideals of a university.If FRS is a poster boy for UR,the school is in BIG trouble.

This post was edited on 7/21 2:22 AM by 32counter

a thread is not highjacked until someone responds to the off topic comment

Originally posted by 32counter:
Illeism /ˈɪli.ɪzəm/ (from Latin ille meaning "he") is the act of referring to oneself in the third person instead of first person.Very odd,indeed.Seeking protection from Fan1 was the objective and it was successful.Any thoughts as FRS asked?Not much coming from FRS but tons of incoherencies ,non sequiturs,irrelevancies along with thread hijacking and pre-1865 mumbo jumbo.Spider loyalty trumps all that.Boy,that says a lot.If I were a parent of a prospective recruit I would not only be embarrassed by the FRS comments I would find them bordering on not only incoherencies but sometimes bigotry.Not a great manner in which to show the ideals of a university.If FRS is a poster boy for UR,the school is in BIG trouble.

This post was edited on 7/21 2:22 AM by 32counter
Lots of good points.

If this board was the Spider Coffee Shop and a particular customer sat in the front booth of the Spider Coffee Shop, drank some coffee but turned off customers and other potential customers (despite the fact that the other customers and potential customers were "free to ignore" him/her), would he keep his regular seat in the coffee shop?

So, FRS is a bigot for expressing his views on Southern Heritage?
FRS has performed a wedding for an interracial couple.
He was fired 3 decades ago for baptizing an African American in a church in the southern part of the state.
As they say, actions speak louder than words.
FRS a bigot?
Not!.

This post was edited on 7/21 8:27 AM by FrontRoyalSpider

This post was edited on 7/21 8:47 AM by FrontRoyalSpider

I'll bite. The poster in question is the only poster on this site that I have used the ignore feature with.

I find his/her trolling boring and find it very odd that a few other respected posters here often come to his/her defense and give him/her leeway that they would never give to other posters/trolls on this site.

Here's the definition from all-knowing Wikipedia - fits pretty well here as well as the multiple other sites around the internet that the poster in question posts to:

In [3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

thanks, always thought it was a poster from another board who hangs out to tick off his rival board.

Perfect definition ,ur2K ,for what we have come to experience on a recurring basis by a certain poster who remains under the protection of Fan1.

Good Night all you FRS Haters, espically the major Haters 32counter and ur2k.

Haters 32counter and ur2k would try to keep FRS from attending UR games at the RC and RS.

This is a crazy thread but slightly entertaining. I would urge FRS to be more thoughtful, polite and less rhetorical with his opponent comments and criticism. FRS should write as though he is standing in front of his opponents and looking into the whites of their eyes. This would help to eliminate some of the overly harsh, embarrassing comments to the rest of us Spiders fans. Nothing wrong with honesty and facts.

not completely sure, will have to check with the moderator, but do not think you can close or put to bed this thread, even if it is yours. nothing is going on until aug 3 so we have to be able to laugh and have fun about something, all in good fun front royal...............hang in there buddy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT