ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Mooney gets this game’s $40,000.00 check direct deposited to his account, no way he picks it up in person.

Shocked mooney swapped point guards. Now if he would realize Grace and Quinn combo doesn’t work. Please tell me “teaching old dogs new tricks” isn’t true.

I was pleased to see us at least try something different. But yes, weird that it was Dji rather than Bigs. Maybe next game it will be both Dji and Bigs, but I'd be concerned that some kind of apocalypse might shortly follow.

I was pleased to see us at least try something different. But yes, weird that it was Dji rather than Bigs. Maybe next game it will be both Dji and Bigs, but I'd be concerned that some kind of apocalypse might shortly follow.
Easier to bench Nelson cause he is a freshman. Grace is a senior and Mooney doesn't bench seniors. Period end of story.

District Baller quit coming here. Some of the other VCU folks come in here kind of chesty, but they realize that we’re eating our own right now over Mooney and are just content on watching the whole thing burn.

Maybe we pull a UVA / hardt retire …. Mooney go to AD …. Hire a few mediocre coaches that get fired .: and in 15 years Gilly Gilly Gilly after his stellar nba career saves my 65 year old soul and leads us to the sweet 16 again …

Out of respect for the man, do you think we can shut this thread down?
It should certainly be paused for quite a while.

Any chance he read this board for the first time before seeing his doctor?

{Yes, I know this is serious, and I'm not trying to make light of it. Other than to deflect with humor for my own emotions}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT