ADVERTISEMENT

Finally

SpiderFan26

Team Manager
Mar 11, 2012
Great to see us finally win a road game against a bad team that we should beat. Obviously VCU was big but they were high RPI. Hopefully we can carry over something into GW and VCU.

Too little too late, but good to see everyone going hard. Congrats team

Not just great that they got the road win but how they got it. Came back from a big run by Bona in second half. Great job!

GW is reeling. I'm pretty stunned how their season is turning out. Let's kick them while they're down.

Originally posted by TBSpyder:

Correction, Bona is not a bad team. This was a great win.
TB, for as bad as we beat them at home and that they are 13-11, I expected to win this game. This is a team we should beat, and I am glad we did

Originally posted by Cooper'sGhost:
Great win. Keep it up. GW is reeling and we need to take advantage of it Sat.
Agreed, the GW ship is taking on water and listing badly. A couple weeks ago they were in good bubble shape and the bottom has just fallen out and they have lost five of six. Duquesne took them to the woodshed last week. Duquesne.

GW is in trouble. We just have to rebound and knock down open shots. If we can get by GW, it could be a huge week because we match up so well with RPI and I really think we will sweep them this year. Anyway, one game at a time but this was a great win because we responded to their run.

The Bonnies beat UMass, Davidson and vcu. This was a good road win for our Spiders.

This was a GREAT road win in the A-10. Happy for Coach and the guys - how about Deion! Great stuff -

We have been so close - we can beat anyone in our league.

Lets close strong and see what happens in Brooklyn....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT