ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama

I hope Hardt watches Jerry Jones fire Jason Garrett tomorrow and learns something.

I've said this before but when your shot goes it's often because your legs. I still wonder about the conditioning of Mooney's teams.

they get most of their conditioning running in and out of the game:(
Plus stepping aside on drives

For all of our talk about how good our guards are, Alabama’s are taking them to the woodshed in this game, a lot like Radford did. And the A10 has a lot of good guards.

How many days have they been off? These are young men. Tired legs it ain’t.
Then you explain how an entire teams of supposed shooters go cold at the same time. We've shot under 30% the last three games
Tonight it's 14%

back to reality again. finish 10-3 in non-conference play basically have to win A-10 to make the NCAA now.

Can’t go 4-19 from three while they go 12-30.

Don’t have SEC Network. Is Blake taking bad shots or just missing good looks? Or both?

Just my observation, if sherod is having a bad shooting night, Burton needs to play. We shot like poop yet again from 3. Our tourney hopes aren’t done tho, if we crush the a-10 we should be fine, but lots of work to do

Only caught last 15 game minutes....yikes, we looked unimpressive. I hope we can dust off this shooting impotence bc it will be a long season if not.

Average teams with big guards usually beat average teams with small guards. Sherod just too one dimensional can shoot but not create shot. Play Burton

Reactions: coach fezz
back to reality again. finish 10-3 in non-conference play basically have to win A-10 to make the NCAA now.

I don’t think this is accurate at all. There are a lot of top 100 games we can win in the A10. Now, we need to win the majority of them, but we are certainly not eliminated from at large consideration. OOC could have been better, but 10-3 doesn’t eliminate us. We should beat Radford, but they will be a top 150 team. Bama will be a top 100 team and Auburn will be a top 25 team. I’m not a CM fan, but let’s not over react to a road loss to Bama.

Reactions: urfan1
Jake get 17 points and Spiders lose tonight I wasn't thinking. He sure hasn't gotten down on himself like I thought might happen. Shoots like that in A10 will be a big+ with his D probably not being that much of a liability like it was tonight on a few occasions.

easy to read, deny our guards from 3 point line while setting picks to allow there guards easy looks from 3. CM never changed the defense, SOS for the last umpteen years.. A-10 record will disappoint again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT