ADVERTISEMENT

8-23

Yet again, Nelson dribbled 22 seconds off the clock and then we didn't have time to get a quality shot off. Burton got the offensive board, but still, I don't understand why we stop doing what's been working.

And then Nelson got himself in trouble deep in the baseline again.

Beckwith was right. At halftime down 15 he said he expected game to come down to the end. Not sure I believed him but good call Beck. Had some balanced scoring 2nd half after it looked like it was all Burton. Need to get a consistent 2nd scorer overall. FT’s almost cost us tho most from Quinn who came in at 52%. But he did well getting there & did just enough tonight at line.

Beckwith was right. At halftime down 15 he said he expected game to come down to the end. Not sure I believed him but good call Beck. Had some balanced scoring 2nd half after it looked like it was all Burton. Need to get a consistent 2nd scorer overall. FT’s almost cost us tho most from Quinn who came in at 52%. But he did well getting there & did just enough tonight at line.
He was trying to keep and audience for the sponsors. Lol

Roche 1 of 6 from three ( right time for the one)
Were the Dukes 10-14, then 1-17? (I like what one Dukes fan said “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times”)
How many points did Burton have in the second half?

Reactions: urfan1
Horrific second half by Duquesne. You had a 22 point lead at one point. This is very simple don’t foul or commit any turnovers.

Just one second half turnover tonight. Burton was huge as always but also great contributions from so many others. We rebounded well, played really great d for extended periods, and pulled out the gutsy win after being down 22 late in the first half. Great Robins Center crowd and atmosphere to be a part of tonight.

Nelson only had 1 turnover tonight and made some huge plays during the 2nd half comeback.
My comment was after his one turnover which was early in the first half. On the season he has 42 assists and 33 turnovers which is not nearly good enough. For reference, Quinn has 43 assists and 20 turnovers. Nelson has shown flashes but we need much more out of our starting PG

Reactions: gospidersgo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT