ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Richmond Spiders Football - Countdown - Villanova

Going to be real ugly next week. Burmiesrter will run for 200 and throw for 400 himself.

We have 5 yards rushing today. This game is over you can book it. Having all these positives at halftime. Fumble, interception and turnover on downs stop making excuses. That's all we do here.

Reactions: SpiderK
We have a team full of 25 year olds out there that still have no idea what to do.

Don't blame the defense other than the two open deep passes down the seam, we have played tough against a big OL and two good backs. Can't fault the defense when they are on the field all the half. I will be glad when Hardy is our QB for I have had enough of Mancusso's decision making. Only thing worst is if they put English in.
Our OL is not moving anyone and what will be embarrassing is if we don't get any points. Why not kick a 42 yarder with a strong wind at your back to tie game and add some confidence That one is on Russ I hate having a mediocre team for 4 years. Remember Durden's theme play fast, spread the field and score a lot. Did he not know he was no longer at JMU. Hell go to the two minute drill first thing and change the tempo of the game and put Nova back on their heels. Yea I am ready to clean house. I don't know if there is lack of talent or just lousy coaching or both.

I can't believe I am still buying season tickets for this crap.
Never again. If the administration doesn't give a $hit about winning, then I'm not wasting any more time.

I can't believe I am still buying season tickets for this crap.
Never again. If the administration doesn't give a $hit about winning, then I'm not wasting any more time.
I’m sure they wouldn’t want you if you give up on them that quick.

On the road so missed first half. Reading the thread seems like a lotta folks got a lot of things to take back. :rolleyes:
We were totally dominated in the first half, and were extremely fortunate to be down only 13-0. Nothing to take back.

On the road so missed first half. Reading the thread seems like a lotta folks got a lot of things to take back. :rolleyes:
Yea I will be glad to eat my words but this is the most calm and fired up i have seen of this
team. They are playing now like an experienced team with first team All CAA players.

Reactions: KE Spider
I turned it off at halftime (was listening to internet radio feed). And sure enough checked in ESPN just now. Wow! I don’t know exactly what happened but seems like Aaron Dykes happened!!! Love the kick return TD. And then some turnovers. Keep it up Spiders!

That FG is a very Huesman decision. However our history on 4th and short is not great.

I'd rather go for it there. If you fail, you are still up two scores and they have 95 yards to go.
If you succeed, you likely are up 3 scores.
A FG keeps you up 2 scores and kicking off.

I am ok with the FG decision. Tough one could go either way. The one thing is that if we go and dont make it, the momentum realy shifts. given the job D had been doing, I think you take the points!

If you "trust your D" - you go for it.

Ugh 3 and out on the most important drive of the season.

we were 98% to win when we had first down at the Nova 14. Whats unbelievable is that we have managed to actually give up the TDs so fast and do so little on offense that we have left them plenty of time!!

Freaking Nova does it again. Why did we blitz again as everything opened up the middle and he burnt
us every single time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT