ADVERTISEMENT

2019/2020/2021/2022 Offers

Keep your eyes and ears open for offers and hopefully for commits after the end of May-early June camps and mid July camps.Passing the posting baton at the end of May in order to take a very long sabbatical from the Fball board and MLAX Board.Good luck to all.
Thanks Counter for all of your work to give us the most thorough football info available...things are likely going to be pretty quiet w/o your news...I hope you're coming back for pre season camp and the season...

Go Spiders!

ORGANIZATION
Pennsbury High School

GRAD YEAR

HEIGHT & WEIGHT
6'6" 260lbs,OT/TE

GPA 4.5

ACT 35

PERSONAL STATEMENT

Athletics and academics have always been a way of life for me. With my father (collegiate football) and all 3 of my uncles (collegiate football, baseball and swimming) as well as all of their children having played college sports, work ethic and a drive to be better is engrained in our genes. Additive to this is that my mother is a science teacher who holds all of my brothers and I to an unwavering academic bar. With this foundation, I have always taken a very blended approach to football and athletics in general. While I have been gifted with great size, my parents have also instilled in me a strong work ethic and a drive to academic excellence. Blending these two elements together on the football field gives me the ability to quickly analyze any situation and then to physically act upon it. I feel this approach gives me an advantage over my competition in any situation and to any program. It Is my strongest desire to play the highest and most competitive level of football that I can at the most academically challenging university available. To this end, I will continue to work in season and out of season to help my team as much as possible and to continue to drive to my goals.

Honors Classes:
Yes. German 1H, German 2H, Algebra 2H, Pre-Calculus H, History H, English H, Biology H, Physical Science H, Gifted Practicum H, H Global Studies, H English 10, H German 3, German 4, Modern US History H, American Lit H,

AP Classes:
Yes. Junior year: AP Chemistry AP Calculus AB AP Psychology Senior year:German Physics,Statistics

Last edited:

4.46 40m

10.9 100m

ORGANIZATION
Sherando High School

Same high school as Spider Aaron Banks.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT