1- Ingle, Will 6'3" 239 DE Walter M. Williams HS, Burlington, NC
2- Caughell, Billy 6'2" 233 LB Apopka HS; Apopka, FL
3- Fleet, Deontez 6'0" 190 DB Lackey HS, Indian Head, MD
4- Rubin, Justin 6'1" 190 WR Archbishop Wood, Westminister, PA
5- Padalino, Paul 6'0" 225 MLB Landon HS, Bethesda, MD
6- Williams, Kolby, 6' 3" 240 DE Landon HS, Bethesda, MD
7- Booker, Andre, 6'3" 255 DT Manchester HS, Midlothian, VA
8- Schrider, Ben, 6'3" 240 OLB, St Mary's, Berkley, Calif
9- Norris, David, 6'2" 205 LB, Bob Jones HS, Madison, AL (transfer from UAB)
10- Dixon, Grant, 6'5" 296 OL, Providence, Charlotte HS
11- Cook, Devin, 6'4" 240 DL Beaver Falls HS, Beaver Falls, PA (transfer from Pitt)

12- Hudson, Garrett, 6'4" 235, TE, Heritage HS, Wake Forest, NC, (transfer from UNC)
13- Geraghty, Will, 6'5" 225, DE/TE, Lovett HS, Atlanta, GA, (baseball & football)
14- Strait, Michael, 6'0" 190 South Forsyth HS, Cumming, GA (baseball & football)
15- Johnson, Kevin, 5'11" 175 QB (dual threat) Pace Academy, Atlanta, GA
16- Yarbrough, John, 6'5" 278, T LS, Homewood HS, Homewood, AL
17- Keels, Micah, 6'2", 178, CB, WR, Fork Union, Bullis, Potomac, MD
18- Wilkins, Tyler, 6'3" 185, WR, LC Byrd, Chesterfield, VA
19- Brissett, Dejon, 6'2" 175, WR/CB, Lake Forest Aca, Lake Forest, Ill; Mississauga, Canada
This post was edited on 2/3 9:07 PM by URFan1

URFan1 - Thanks for starting the "pinned" thread - I looked back at the old thread list and the following may need to also be added, if they pass the credibility test -

1 - Deontez Fleet
2 - Billy Caughell
3 - Will Ingle

Thanks!

"Credibility test" was intended to mean that the source of the indication of commitment on our website was credible before adding them to our pinned list of committments. Hope that clarifies things. Not intended to be a reflection of any particular individual.

PS to URFan1 - Would it be too much trouble to add a number (1,2,3...) to our commitments list? Thanks!

This post was edited on 1/9 3:56 PM by PawleysSpider

You can add John Yarbrough OL 6'5" 278 lbs. Homewood HS Birmingham, AL
He announced on his Twitter page @johnny_yarbs
Here's his Hudl highlights http://www.hudl.com/athlete/515725/john-yarbrough
This post was edited on 1/22 8:56 AM by WolfSpider

This post was edited on 1/22 8:56 AM by WolfSpider

Interesting on John Y:

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR: Rising junior tackle John Yarbrough (6-5, 265) looks like he'll have clear-cut Division I and maybe even SEC ability going forward.
He had a better year in the trenches at Homewood than Jordan Sims did when he was a sophomore. He was even more productive than 2013 UAB signee Zach Sims was when he was at the same stage of his varsity career.
"Georgia and Ole Miss came and saw him in practice last spring and said to us that 'Hey we really like that guy' and I expect him to continue to work hard and get better and he may also be big-time himself next summer."

Looks like a solid pickup. From what I have read he sounds like a smart young man who does well in the classroom (3.54GPA, Honor Roll every semester, 27 ACT) and community and has some good talent on the field (good size for OT, 2nd team all-state).

He had some initial interest for Georgia and Ole Miss early that eventually cooled. Had several offers from Sun Belt teams. He looks likes a very solid pick-up.

John Y - link

We also have a WR's on the board from GA..Hopefully ,we are able to sign.There is also a kid from Tampa Jesuit as an ATH who looks good too,

This post was edited on 1/23 11:00 AM by 32counter

JY looks and sounds like a nice young man, very articulate, but as a linemen, surprised his lifting stats are not better for
his size. I was a 160 pound DE and catcher on baseball team and I squatted 350lbs.

Micah played WR at Bullis in Potomac as a sophomore,went on to Calvert Hall in Baltimore as a junior and then to FUMA(Prep,not PG)as a senior.

This post was edited on 1/24 9:08 AM by 32counter

Keels at Bullis

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT