ADVERTISEMENT

Sigh…

Anachnid

Rookie
Dec 31, 2021
It’s that time of year again and great to get outside and not have to fret about any NCAA men’s basketball.
Rick can I join your grumpy Spiders club

Knock 3 times intermittently at club house door while bitching about anything you like. When door is opened, provide an ice cold 12 pack to greeter and you should gain entry.

There will be a short video orientation. First, Strategic Usage of Time Outs. Second, Pitfalls of Offensive Rebounding, and wrapping up with Parlaying 56% Winning into Tens of Millions.

After that you are free to discuss current program status with both Mooney fans.

It’s that time of year again and great to get outside and not have to fret about any NCAA men’s basketball.
Rick can I join your grumpy Spiders club

I mean, it's ok by me, but you need to check with your neighbors and in-laws to find out where you are on the grumpy scale. You need at least a 8.25 on a 10 scale to qualify.

Apparently they are not the only ones. He’s still here. I gave up when nothing was done after back to back 20 loss seasons
I think most of us die hards dialed it back in our minds a ways back with Mooney. Hopefully he can home run in the portal and we can have enough talent to have a player led team to go to NCAA.

Apparently they are not the only ones. He’s still here. I gave up when nothing was done after back to back 20 loss seasons
They seem to let those two seasons drop off as beyond the look back period of giving accolades. Only recent “good years” are relevant.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT