ADVERTISEMENT

Spider Collective NIL

very classy. Take your damn money and go, no need to rip on the fans on the way out.
I didn't see the post, but sounds to me like he's just explaining reality. and it's probably our reality too.
like it or not, you have to raise enough NIL money to keep or attract top talent.

Yes, so far doing well over all for our position in the landscape (mid major). One major loss (Dji) and two major gains in Beagle and Dusan.

I know we need a shooter. But other major concern is some defense. Our defense was good last year. I think Tyne and Dlo are good defenders, but both vertically challenged, and can be shot over by 6'4 shooters. Dusan is a very nice pick up, especially on offense, but not sure he would provide level of D we had with Dji and Bigs?

Ideally we sign a 6'5 knockdown shooter that can move his feet and play D, but that may be asking a lot.

I do like the look of Matt Becht a lot - I think his offense can translate, not as sure about his D.

Hoping that between Tanner, McGlothin and Robinson we can have either one or two be big contributors. May need them too depending on how rest of portal shakes out.
I like Becht also, but so long now not holding out hope.

I didn't see the post, but sounds to me like he's just explaining reality. and it's probably our reality too.
like it or not, you have to raise enough NIL money to keep or attract top talent.

Yet VMI is going to play us for free! Sorry sman couldn’t resist.

Yet VMI is going to play us for free! Sorry sman couldn’t resist.
not sure how NIL relates to buy games, but back to VMI ... I want to renegotiate. VMI should pay us to come here to play us. I'd rather watch a blue/red scrimmage than see us beat a 1-28 team by 18 again.

Reactions: gospidersgo
not sure how NIL relates to buy games, but back to VMI ... I want to renegotiate. VMI should pay us to come here to play us. I'd rather watch a blue/red scrimmage than see us beat a 1-28 team by 18 again.

Doesn’t relate too much except the reality of money as u mentioned above. All things cost. Just reality.

Reactions: urfan1
Doesn’t relate too much except the reality of money as u mentioned above. All things cost. Just reality.

Tangent: went to 5 guys the other day and it cost like $80 for 4 ppl. I was pissed bc I used to go to the original 5 guys as a teenager regularly. It was next to a pawn shop. It was great. It became way too corporate.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Don’t worry they won’t be 1-28. They have a couple of Jake Stephens coming in this year. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: spiderman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT