ADVERTISEMENT

Next up LaSalle...

Nice to see John Moran make the short trip to stop by before the game. His team this year isn't doing all that good, but they beat W&M on Thursday.

Reactions: Ulla1
Father while you bring up NCAAs, save for UVA, only one team in Virginia has EVER gone to more than one Sweet Sixteen. You got it! Our Spiders!
I was just pointing that fact out to the previous poster who said Lasalle contributes nothing to the A10. They did make the sweet 16 in 2013, That was good for the league.

I was just pointing that fact out to the previous poster who said Lasalle contributes nothing to the A10. They did make the sweet 16 in 2013, That was good for the league.
They contributed well to the league for one year. They haven't don't squat since and they bring in way too many transfers because they can't get people straight up. Doesn't matter though because we still have to beat them today.

TJ Cline - transfer
Marshall Wood - transfer
Kwesi Abakah - transfer
JJ Avila - attempted transfer
Malcolm Bernard - attempted transfer
-------------------------------------
Greg Stephenson - transfer
Kinte Smith - transfer
Tony Dobbins - transfer

and so on......

GW - Cavanaugh/Sina - transfers
St Bonny - Mobley - transfer
Dayton - Cooke/Cunningham - transfers
Rhody - Iverson/Robinson - transfers
Davidson - Magarity - transfer

Butler - Lewis/Savage/Woodson - transfers
Gonzaga - Goss-Williams/Williams - transfers
Creighton - Huff/Watson/Foster - transfers
GTown - Mulmore/Pryor - transfers
NC State - Dorn/Henderson - transfers
Syracuse - Gillon/White - transfers
Xavier - Bernard/Gaston - transfers

The list is endless.

TJ Cline - transfer
Marshall Wood - transfer
Kwesi Abakah - transfer
JJ Avila - attempted transfer
Malcolm Bernard - attempted transfer
-------------------------------------
Greg Stephenson - transfer
Kinte Smith - transfer
Tony Dobbins - transfer

and so on......

GW - Cavanaugh/Sina - transfers
St Bonny - Mobley - transfer
Dayton - Cooke/Cunningham - transfers
Rhody - Iverson/Robinson - transfers
Davidson - Magarity - transfer

Butler - Lewis/Savage/Woodson - transfers
Gonzaga - Goss-Williams/Williams - transfers
Creighton - Huff/Watson/Foster - transfers
GTown - Mulmore/Pryor - transfers
NC State - Dorn/Henderson - transfers
Syracuse - Gillon/White - transfers
Xavier - Bernard/Gaston - transfers

The list is endless.
I think his point may have been that it's a bit unusual that all 5 starters are transfers. What's this thread got to do with you anyway? Up to your usual trolling.

Reactions: wr70beh
Is it just me or do these announcers sound kind of clueless? If refs keep calling fouls at this rate the walkons will be playing the 2nd half.

Looking dreadful on offense but up 24-22. I think we can't look worse?

In my opinion that's about as bad as we can play, yet we lead by 6 at half.

If we can clean up the turnovers I can see us pulling away in the second half.

We didn't look great, but they looked awful. We are playing good defense. That will continue. We have to prevent some runs by them in the second half and we'll win.

Reactions: urfan1
One of these two teams will show up for the second half. Hope it's us

LaSalle just has too much length. They can score easily inside, while UR is making perimeter shots, but are colder.

This has been a game of runs. Right now we're on the tail end of our run, but it might be too much for LA Salle to overcome.

As I said, our defense has been very good all day long, and now we are running away with it. Really big gut-check win if we can close things out.

Reactions: urfan1
La Salle looked really bad, like worst team in the A10 bad. I am surprised they hare above .500 in A10 play, it must have been a really off day for them.

Really pleasantly surprised at end of game. I thought they erred by not going inside more and turning over the ball at such a great rate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT