ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Mooney Mafia Takes Action With Billboard

Wow, you guys really think Woody is substandard, and after all his years as a journalist. He writes for the local paper, one that many of you certainly subscribe to. You are RTD stakeholders. This situation needs a billboard, don't you think?

I see what you did there.

Who could be threatening the FMM? Mooney Access Cravers? Queally hired guns?

personally think it is in poor taste and feel that those responsible should have their names there instead of UR alumni which gives the wrong impression even though they may indeed be. if you are going to do something like that, man up or shut up

personally think it is in poor taste and feel that those responsible should have their names there instead of UR alumni which gives the wrong impression even though they may indeed be. if you are going to do something like that, man up or shut up
Ok out your name behind the anti anti Mooney movement. My money is on #realfans and PQ goons threatening.

per·pe·tra·tor
Dictionary result for perpetrator
/ˈpərpəˌtrādər/
nouna person who carries out a harmful, illegal, or immoral act.\This was a harmful and shameful act.
I did study Latin. I wonder what the reward is? Notorious regard?
As I read your post, it appears facially to be a dead ringer for a tautology...if not the offending form of the response itself, yet again rearing its ugly head.
So now that you have disavowed your biblical background yet revealed that you are a man of letters, what is your point?

This perpetrator talk seems pretty nonsensical to me. It was neither criminal nor immoral.

Was it harmful? Meh. Probably no more harmful than any number of nationally read blogs that detail Why CM is on the hot seat. At least the billboard spared passersby from all the reasons.

I’m glad the sign is down. Let’s move on. I care only about the A10 tournament and whether we lay a turd or make a decent run at it.

Last edited:
As I read your post, it appears facially to be a dead ringer for a tautology...if not the offending form of the response itself, yet again rearing its ugly head.
So now that you have disavowed your biblical background yet revealed that you are a man of letters, what is your point?

I can't keep up with you, i. Had to look up the definition of tautology.

I assure you I am not a man of letters.

And to the billboard gang:

It's dangerous to assume, but I assume some of you are the folks who no longer attend home games. If you haven't already, please forgo your season tickets next year when Nick is back, Blake is eligible and the freshmen have a year under their belts. You probably have (had) good seats and a passionate fan might appreciate them. You can always buy single game tix when the team gets hot.

Signing off...

Last edited:
Reactions: VT4700 and plydogg
Flogging a dead horse (alternatively beating a dead horse, or beating a dead dog in some parts of the Anglophone world) is an idiom that means that a particular endeavour is a waste of time as there will be no outcome, such as flogging a dead horse, will not cause it to feel pain or anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT