ADVERTISEMENT

DLo and Tyne following Dji to the portal (April Fools! I hope anyway)

And, no way can anyone try to tell me the talent they are putting out there now comes close to the Jerome, Guy, Hunter years, or the Brogdon, Joe Harris, Justin Anderson years before that. The game has changed, but Bennett's system has stayed the same. Highly talented guys are not gonna go there anymore and just wait their turn while they learn his defense, and play the slowest pace in college basketball in a defense first system. DeAndre Hunter redshirted for crying out loud. Good luck having that happen again.
This is completely true. Their talent has dropped off considerably, it was like Reese Beekman and then a bunch of guys you could have picked up at the Y. Bennett was not late to the party on the portal guy and he has had some recruiting misses, but Bennett still coached those guys to a 3rd place ACC finish and an at large bid. Dude can coach and I'm pretty confident looking at his track record that he is going to fix the talent situation and UVA will be fine.

First of all, you only need one. Secondly, I know we are about the same age and frankly we don't need either of them anymore. Each time, I put that left one to good use, out popped probably a half million dollars out of my wallet. :)

1 ok. Especially if comes with the natty. But don’t go to 2. I’ll die on that hill lol. Idk about u but I’m still using at least 1, knock on WOOD, just doesn’t cost me 500k.

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT