ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson game

Davidson by 47. Sounds like we may have 30 UR fans in the building. With the 4:30 tip and it quickly becoming nightfall the 80 year olds which make up the majority of our local fanbase are staying at home.
At least 6000 here. Nothing to cheer for

The first half almost put me to sleep. I see Davidson dominate us in the second half. A really poor first half by both teams.

They have just packed a zone so our little guards can’t beat their slow guards to the basket. Daring us to shoot from outside and we can’t.

Davidson is terrible. If we could make free throws this game would be over.

Horrible game for the Debbie Downers. Admittedly, the Spiders began the season, as one of the worst teams in the nation, inexplicably. Spiders are becoming a competitive team. Great game, and great effort by all of the Spiders.
I was using reverse psychology on the Spiders. Tough love

Reactions: Stonewall D
It was a great defensive effort. Sherrod had a career night. This team will come to believe. Our defense had something to do with Davidson missing shots.

Reactions: MerrySpider
This version of Sherod is why I was very excited for the season back in November. I don't know where the heck he's been all year, but it was nice to see him show up for one game like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT