ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on William & Mary

Agree but London looks better. Just waits for Riss and Durden to implode

When is the last time we scored a touchdown in the second half?
I know that's a rhetorical question, but our offense has only scored 3 points in the 2nd halves of the last three games, combined.

And that FG drive started at the 50 yard line.

And it was a long FG.

Reactions: SpiderRick
This is just brutal. We need more depth.

and we need a lot of luck here. Turnovers aren’t good in overtime

Tie game. Both teams should be sent to their locker room and contemplate what they have done to reputation of football

How bad is William & Mary to get 7 or 8 turnovers and still be tied.

Why did we have Fessler and blockers back on the punt when we aren't even trying to score? Why didn't they have 11 players on the line and try to block it? Why does an idiot like me able to see these things and not the professional football coaches on our sidelines?

Other than Larson, Wheeler, Dressler and Smith, I have seen little that makes me optimistic for the future. And please don't give me the crap that this is Rocco's fault.

The biggest mystery to me is the O-line. It seemed that most on the board thought that was going to be a strength of the team and to my eyes they have been pretty unimpressive all season.

Wow! Not only is 5-7 not improvement but here we are at the end of the season and this is the quality of play they can produce

Reactions: SpiderK
be careful...things could be much worse. But hard to disagree that there needs to be some significant changes. Not sure about everyone else but I’ll have a new AD and 2 new coaches on my Christmas list
Amen Brother!! Screw the two front teeth!!

Turnovers cost the game (as well as Fordham and Yale). This is on the coaches. Huesman said time and time again before the season started that one of their main focuses was going to be on ball security. This team has shown zero improvement in Huseman's three years. His players now, and this year was worse than his first two years. And I've seen nothing from the athletic director or administration that is the least bit encouraging.

Must be time to extend his contract and give him a raise.

Reactions: SpiderK
Ok coach. You made big changes and the results still stink. What is your plan for getting the players motivated to work hard in the off season. Or new recruits to buy into the UR future. What vision are you going to give them, and why will it work......this time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT