ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on William & Mary

You must admit that you knew in September that we should look ahead to W&M game. As long as we beat the Indians, it will be a successful season. Nothing else mattered.

If we beat the Indians we will take the lead in the series. We have not led the series since the 70's, about 50 years.

If we beat the Indians we will take the lead in the series. We have not led the series since the 70's, about 50 years.

This is a big deal to me. I'd love to see it.

I'm looking forward to a great day out there on Saturday. Some stovetop breakfast in the parking lot at 8am and the oldest rivalry in the south at Noon. Looks like some good weather is expected.

Get a win here and we are 6-6 for the season with a young team and some momentum going into 2020. Lose and we're 5-7 and probably questioning just about everything. Let's get out there and support the guys and get this win.

We want the Cup!

Our deep state, secret weapon is still available. About 2 minutes before half and/or the end of the game, Mike London will work his magic. At key points during the game, he will be triggered to make vital mistakes, allowing the clock to run out. These events will leave his fans confounded. Afterall, we spent 2 years brainwashing him.

All of Spidernation has been waiting for this game, at least since the 2nd game of this season.

Last edited:
A driving rain in 43-degree weather throughout a meaningless game between two mediocre teams? I don't know who was waiting for that. (Though I know you are tongue-in-cheek.)

Crowd over-under for W&M game? 1500?

You're probably spot on with 1,500. The green sweater crowd or the green Starter jacket crowd, well they're getting older too, so they'll stay away. Of course the fair weather red sweater crowd won't show in the rain, so they'll vacate. Only die-hards for both teams and parents will be there.

I will be there as soon as the lots open. That said, win more and your casual fan will attend the games. Pretty simple. Look just 10 years ago. UR vs. WM was 4 vs 5 in the country with playoff and national ramifications. That’s what your causal fan wants to see.

I am so glad Huesman's team worked on ball security this year. He did say that ball security was going to be a major priority this year, it's really paid off!

2 fumbles and an interception in the first 4 minutes.....

4 fumbles, 1 interception IN THE FIRST QUARTER, and it's not even raining yet........Thanks again Russ for working on ball security. So glad the wife is sick and we had to stay home.

I always loved it when London would go for 2pts when it's unexpected. If we lose this game Russ should be fired on the spot.

Few at the game, few on the message board.

Apathy brought to you by Russ Huesman.

Durden is clueless. Fire him at half. I know you know everyone but Durden knows we can’t run wide Russ grow a pair and do what’s obvious waste of a drive due to crap play calls

Reactions: Under Center
This is inspiring.

Inspiring me to not renew my season tickets for the first time since the Clawson era.

Great effort by Smith, this could be a breakout game for him. Please don't get hurt.

Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan! Can we at least wait till the game is over

Well, 3 turnovers so far plus 2 other fumbles we didn't lose.....rainbows and sunshine! But I guess you're right, there's no sense in pointing out the obvious.

Note to coaches........please make sure Larson hits the weight room during the off season so he will be able to kick touchbacks. NO MORE POOCH KICKS!

Reactions: SpiderK
This is really hard to watch. Glad this season is over. Mercy killing

Mancuso has bet money on William & Mary. No other way that could happen.

Listening this has to be one the most pathetic games I’ve ever listened to, is it as bad in person?

Durden is awful but makes Russ look goof. Nice play call when uR should run clock. Awful coaching. Fans around me know more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT